Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you have to put effort into getting laid the sex won't even be the best it could be.

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Women only want Chad, and when they fuck Chad, they fuck him with passion, doing all sorts of degraded acts and sexy things to please Chad. Chad puts zero effort into obtaining this crazy wild sex.

If you're a normie, she might fuck you after you jump through 50 hoops, but it won't be the same quality of sex you get as if you were Chad.
Hence the term "starfish sex".

You're honestly better off getting a hooker at that point, she will likely be hotter and you don't have to listen to her bullshit and the sex is guaranteed.

Last edited:
If you have to put effort or any kind of incentive into it. There's plenty of gold diggers willing to fuck rich guys but biology doesn't know anything about shekels so Donald Trump never had sex as good as some rando tall pretty faced nobody.

Women only want Chad, and when they fuck Chad, they fuck him with passion, doing all sorts of degraded acts and sexy things to please Chad. Chad puts zero effort into obtaining this crazy wild sex.

If you're a normie, she might fuck you after you jump through 50 hoops, but it won't be the same quality of sex you get as if you were Chad.

You're honestly better off getting a hooker at that point, she will likely be hotter and you don't have to listen to her bullshit and the sex is guaranteed.

Fuck jumping through hoops for the average foid. Id rather fuck good looking hookers.

Ascension is a pipe dream huh

Good post and I agree 100%.

High IQ observation

High IQ observation
Good post and I agree 100%.
Fuck jumping through hoops for the average foid. Id rather fuck good looking hookers.
tbh. just put insane amount of effort for an ugly foid who will do nothing in bed
i should hookermax tbh

I'm not risking jailtime for OVERPRICED hookers. Bitches asking for 300, and they are basic bitches I would see in Walmart, fuck out of here.

I'm not risking jailtime for OVERPRICED hookers. Bitches asking for 300, and they are basic bitches I would see in Walmart, fuck out of here.
well I'm not telling you to break the law, obviously different areas have different laws. maybe look into traveling to a country where you can fuck them for cheap

well I'm not telling you to break the law, obviously different areas have different laws. maybe look into traveling to a country where you can fuck them for cheap

Thirdwolrdmaxxing is where all my eggs are man. I'm praying the women will like the fact that I have money and that I'm American and I can end my suffering.

If you have to put effort or any kind of incentive into it. There's plenty of gold diggers willing to fuck rich guys but biology doesn't know anything about shekels so Donald Trump never had sex as good as some rando tall pretty faced nobody.
Trump is a bad example.

He was good looking in his prime and he was young in a primitive dating market compared to now.

Trump is a bad example.
He was good looking in his prime and he was young in a primitive dating market compared to now.
Yeah you're right, Zuckerberg or Bill Gates then.

Yeah you're right, Zuckerberg or Bill Gates then.
Which one of those 2 is the one who settled on a noodlewhore?

He is the grade A example.

Plus hookers save a lot of time which would be better spend on $maxxing, copes and recreation/relaxation stress-free/relief activities.

Plus hookers save a lot of time which would be better spend on $maxxing, copes and recreation/relaxation stress-free/relief activities.
exactly, think about all the time you have to "game" sub5 whores, waste of time