Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you have to look at the mirror to evaluate your attractiveness, then simply kill yourself.

L

LebaneseCel

Phoenician Nationalist
-
Wanna know how much the mirror hides your flaws and actual face?
Get out your phone, click the selfie option, put your head against the mirror, position your phone across your face, and simply look at how your facial appearance gets distorted (stuff that might have been obvious irl become hidden).

The mirror automatically elevates your SMV value by at least 3 points. How you look like IRL is your rating in the mirror, minus 3 points.

For example, I'm about a 7 in the mirror. Minus 3 and that becomes a 4, just like that.

Your back camera on your phone is 101% how your face actually looks like. You simply have to position your phone at some distance and take the pic.

Last edited:
I use to look myself in the mirror and think I look good. Then I take a selfie and I look subhuman af.

I use to look myself in the mirror and think I look good. Then I take a selfie and I look subhuman af.
Don't take a selfie using your front camera.
Use your back camera and distance the phone to avoid lens distortion, then take the pic.

You will look much worse. I guarantee it.

fuck if I see myself as 3/10 does that really make me 0/10 wtf :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

fuck if I see myself as 3/10 does that really make me 0/10 wtf :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Yes. It's that easy.
Use your back camera, distance the phone, and take a selfie to see how you really look like.
I can confirm this via looking at my family members through the back camera and then switching to real life. 100% the same, except that the dimension is changed.

this is rope, the truth is phone cameras are shit. if you want to see what you look like irl take a video

this is rope, the truth is phone cameras are shit. if you want to see what you look like irl take a video
100% concentrated suicide fuel, DON'T DO THIS

With your phone? Or what?

Protip: take a back camera shot with a rope around your neck, so you can end it right there :feelsrope:

I look better on video than in pictures or in the mirror though.

I look horrible in both, suicide is the only solution for me

you look good in mirrors because you're used to seeing yourself

But you just said phone cameras are shit?
Wasn't me.

Phone cameras are shit though.

But I look the worst with flash turned on with an SLR camera. Fuck that noise.

Wasn't me.

Phone cameras are shit though.

But I look the worst with flash turned on with an SLR camera. Fuck that noise.
Wow! I look much better in a video!
Life fuel!!! I might have a chance if the video thing is accurate!

Subhuman for both mirror and selfie masterrace checking in

Holy shit thanks man, but if I have to create a tinder then how the fuck do I upload a picture? I don't have a professional camera with me man.
Take video stills and upload them.

Better thing with videos is you can have the choice of the best stills, whereas with pictures you're stuck with what you got.

Take video stills and upload them.

Better thing with videos is you can have the choice of the best stills, whereas with pictures you're stuck with what you got.
I still have a fucking subhuman side profile though. Also I've noticed I look better when I look AWAY from the camera.

7 to 4 jfl another low iq thread

Look no different in front/back or video gay thread tbh

I still have a fucking subhuman side profile though. Also I've noticed I look better when I look AWAY from the camera.
Yeah because if you sit there and stare at the camera you put off a serial killer vibe.

Back cam or front?
any but cameras will always distort what you look like. true mirrors are the only way to see what you truly look like but know you will have the same proportions as the ones you have in a mirror.

Videos in sunlight are horrible though.

Guaranteed you will look worse.

The mirror is accurate but only if you take it outside in sunlight.

Use a true mirror for better accuracy.
Cope, lol.
In my car the mirror turns me into a Chadlite at least. It isn't accurate.
Videos in sunlight are horrible though.

Guaranteed you will look worse.
My green eyes will glow in sunlight.

why do you think police take mugshots like this? because it is THE MOST ACCURATE PHOTO THEY CAN TAKE.

How the fuck can I use a cannon camera to take a selfie? Cuz my cousin has one and I can borrow it from him.
idk i still want to rope looking at myself in my mirror so i barely take pictures

idk i still want to rope looking at myself in my mirror so i barely take pictures
I love seeing myself in the mirror, especially car mirrors.
Makes me cope.

My green eyes will glow in sunlight.
That's what I thought about my blue eyes but on video if you're in sunlight you won't even be able to see your eyes. They will be obscured by shadows.

LebaneseCel is a Fakecel, dont response to this faker

LebaneseCel is a Fakecel, dont response to this faker
Fuck off. Even though I look like a Chadlite in the mirror, I still look 5/10 in the video from a distance. Also I'm 5'8"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back