Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you have to go out of your way to get females.......its over

Tellem--T

Tellem--T

Banned
-
Woman are the choosers, they should be throwing themselves at you or giving you top tier clear IOIs

if women dont smile or want to be around you, or basically somewhat pursuing you, its over

Jfl at approaching women or talking to them when they dont throw themselves at you or send clear STRONG IOIs

If you have to try its over, if you have to go out of your way with pua and muh ''game'' bullshit, its over

Women are the choosers, if they want you they will get you, not the other way around

ive realized this, when i never get any STRONG IOIs from them like them being obessed with me and smiling and staring at me every second

it shouldnt be complicated to get females but when stupid redpillers over complicate things that means its over for them.

i will never forget the times when i see white chads in the gym getting flocked and annoyed by this girl, girls need to be annoying and going out there way to talk to you, the bitch was annoying the chad during his set lol

if you dont experience iois like this its over, women need to act like this around you to know they want you, not other pussy iois like a girl sat beside me at the bus station counts

Weemen are suppose to make the game easy for you, if they dont its over.

if they cant carry on conversation with you its over

if they are not smiling every second at you its over

if they dont look at you in awe or in adoration its over

if you have to improve yourself....its over in most cases

its very simple brothers,

this shit is not complicated, we cant overcompilcate things, we need to know our place in society and just LDAR.

it makes me sad when knowing females will never pursue me or want to be around me since im a low status ogre freak nigger

thanks for reading

OP with the Giga-Blackpill

I though tellem t asked for perma ban

Most black guys are thought to be ugly right, so how are they getting laid?

you just have to hold frame.

Woman are the choosers, they should be throwing themselves at you or giving you top tier clear IOIs

Shout it from the mountaintops. Everyone needs to understand this.

OP with the Giga-Blackpill

it truly saddens me, i get very very very mad and triggered when i see females flocking, staring and biting there lips around chads, i witnessed this at the gym many times, it ruins my workout, this is why i hate all chads, jfl at incels here who have chad friends, i hate them so much, envy them so much, they get to experience what only 20% or less of the male population get to experience

Shout it from the mountaintops. Everyone needs to understand this.

this is why i dont bother even looking at females, its a lost cause

they should be approaching me and talking to me

this is why i dont bother even looking at females, its a lost cause

they should be approaching me and talking to me

B-b-but your P E R S O N A L I T Y is what matters!

Most black guys are thought to be ugly right, so how are they getting laid?

these stupid niggers never get in an ltr, only with the ugliest chicks, sure white girls want to see how getting fucked by black guy feels like, but ltr never, unless they some sort of status, i never see black guys holding hands with white girls in college campuses, but they do fuck them when they are drunk and shit but that doesnt count, im talking about in a proper social setting i never see girls going crazy or sending crazy iois to niggers in proper public setting, if they do he has to be extremly goodlooking mulatoo

in my experience girls go crazy over tall decent frame white guys, at my college gym i always see tall white guys with their gfs working out

but never a black guy, why because the black guy only fucks them secretly

you want companionship ons means nothing,

Can't wait to see those bitches getting burnt in Jahannam.

well the majority of inhabitants of jahannam are females habibi
Allah knows that females are evil and that they deserve to be punished in Jahannam for eternity. That's justice.

Allah knows that females are evil and that they deserve to be punished in Jahannam for eternity. That's justice.

yep, i might also burn in hell since i dont pray lol, even tho i try

everything is a lost cause

Yep. Attractive guys don't have to work hard to find women

This. I don’t even bother to look at or greet the roasties in my class. I know it’s over

CHAD HAS MULTIPLE PSYCHIATRIC DISORDERS BUT WOMEN ARE DESPERATE TO EVEN SIT NEXT TO HIM AND FUCKING SMELL HIS SWEATY ARMPITS WHEN HE HASN'T SHOWERED FOR WEEKS. 8+ OR FUCKING DEATH

FUCKING END YOU PATHETIC EXISTENCE IF YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE THIS
matt-bomer.jpg

it's not over if you move to SEA

SMH you are also LARPing as a muslim?
JFL.

Hes a retarded muslim LARPer, he should be permabanned.
I'm a legit Sunni Muslim. What about tellem, how do you know he's LARPing ?

FUCKING END YOU PATHETIC EXISTENCE IF YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE THIS
matt-bomer.jpg
That's not the minimum looks for a white guy tbh, but the minimum looks of for ethnics is an ethnic version of that guy you posted. Basically as an ethnic you need to be very unique and goodlooking

yep

women make it EXTREMELY obvious when they like you.

I'm a legit Sunni Muslim. What about tellem, how do you know he's LARPing ?

Ive never met a muslim who talks like him in regards to the ''muslim'' words he uses.
He talks like ISIS.

That's not the minimum looks for a white guy tbh, but the minimum looks of for ethnics is an ethnic version of that guy you posted. Basically as an ethnic you need to be very unique and goodlooking

Yeah but imagine looking that fucking ascended. He looks too good to even be human. It's over for blackcels who don't look like fucking broderick tho

CHAD HAS MULTIPLE PSYCHIATRIC DISORDERS BUT WOMEN ARE DESPERATE TO EVEN SIT NEXT TO HIM AND FUCKING SMELL HIS SWEATY ARMPITS WHEN HE HASN'T SHOWERED FOR WEEKS. 8+ OR FUCKING DEATH
Agreed but it's more like 7.5+ for ethnics and 6+ for whites if we are being rational

ITT replace "females" with "western females" OP

Yeah but imagine looking that fucking ascended. He looks too good to even be human. It's over for blackcels who don't look like fucking broderick tho

Broderick is overated all, darkskinmen are overrated, only extremely good looking mulattos can compete in this society and get godly iois

what you're describing isn't the case in other parts of the world

Broderick is overated all, darkskinmen are overrated, only extremely good looking mulattos can compete in this society and get godly iois
cope tbh, do a tinder experiment with him lol