Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you have to be around an attractive female you are cucked

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
No matter what you do she wins and you are cucked.

Options:
Orbit her; cucked obviously

Ignore her; cucked because everyone knows you are ignoring her as a coping mechanism and that you are bothered by her attractiveness

Treat her like anyone else; same as ignoring. Everyone sees right through your “just treat her like one of the guys bro” method.

Be nasty to her; you are cucked as the obvious hateful virgin incel.

Either way, YOU LOSE.

Speak for yourself nigga

I do the ignoring part, and I didn't realize I do it because I already know it's over.
Subhumans lose no matter what, it never even began

Ignore her; cucked because everyone knows you are ignoring her as a coping mechanism and that you are bothered by her attractiveness
If you really think people can deduce you're ignoring a girl as a cope then that's kinda retarded.

No normal person even gives that a passing thought as not everyone is blackpilled.

Also ignoring people isn't coping if you genuinely don't care.

All you're doing is creating an impossible situation

If you really think people can deduce you're ignoring a girl as a cope then that's kinda retarded.

No normal person even gives that a passing thought as not everyone is blackpilled.

Also ignoring people isn't coping if you genuinely don't care.

All you're doing is creating an impossible situation
You’re not human. You can’t completely understand. If a foid walks into your forest you can do as you please.

You’re not human. You can’t completely understand. If a foid walks into your forest you can do as you please.
This is true.

Source

If you are straight and she is very attractive then your biology cares, regardless of what you tell yourself.

No matter what you do she wins and you are cucked.

Options:
Orbit her; cucked obviously

Treat her like anyone else; same as ignoring. Everyone sees right through your “just treat her like one of the guys bro” method.

Be nasty to her; you are cucked as the obvious hateful virgin incel.

Either way, YOU LOSE.
What's more is this applies to most women an incel has to be around because normies consider most women to be attractive based on the way they act around women.
"Ignore her; cucked because everyone knows you are ignoring her as a coping mechanism and that you are bothered by her attractiveness
Treat her like anyone else; same as ignoring. Everyone sees right through your “just treat her like one of the guys bro” method."

It's over.

If you are straight and she is very attractive then your biology cares, regardless of what you tell yourself.
It's painful, the biology reminding you is painful. God I hate this awful planet! :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Your biology will never allow you to not care about the presence of a woman. People can cope however they like about this.

I agree.
When an Stacy is around anyone who doesn't get to fuck her has lost. Unless they have a Stacy of their own and enjoy being loyal.

I agree.
When an Stacy is around anyone who doesn't get to fuck her has lost. Unless they have a Stacy of their own and enjoy being loyal.
Yep. When Stacy is near it is Chad or Cuck. No middle ground.

Assert passive dominance by cumming inside her Starbucks latte every morning

I disagree. Ignoring isn’t cucked if you genuinely don’t care. Also being rude to a foid is the exact opposite of cucked.
Speak for yourself nigga

what about bob and vegan

JFL. TLDR never stood a chance.

I just ignore foids when I pass them.

I just ignore foids when I pass them.
Thus they win because you have to change your behavior around them. We just can’t win no matter what!

just dont be around humans theory

“Tee hee, he’s so nervous around me he never says anything to me or makes eye contact. He must think I’m hawt lol”

Nothing you say or do virtually will make a difference. It doesn't matter how good or convincing you think your arguments or comebacks are.
Doing something about it IRL like confronting such people will just likely get you in trouble.
So idk. There's no winning.

I'm gonna kill her and piss and spit on his grave.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back