Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If you have still any hope left in femoid after reading this, you are a gigacuck

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
JFL

Attachments

• 6wxhrbgl4ek11.jpg
    6wxhrbgl4ek11.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 689
Lol, the last 3 pictures are all black foids why am I not surprised.

Nah, these are just some ghetto females

>all niggers

guillotine for the lot of em

I hate everything

Lol, the last 3 pictures are all black foids why am I not surprised.

COPE

Noodlewhores and white foids do the same - they just don't shout about it to the world.

Nice guys always finish last. Even if a chad is a nice guy, it just turns them off.

jl thank you for the reminder. I think all women are naturally wired to think like this, so knowing I don't have to worry about women's crazy expectations is good cope.

Nice guys always finish last. Even if a chad is a nice guy, it just turns them off.

Specially if your courting ratchet ass ghetto trash black bitches.

I still have hope.
Tear me apart niggas.

Nice guys aren't nice enough /s

Lol tbh if I was dating a foid that no other dud wanted I’d be questioning myself

There is so much good hard evidence that should make us lose hope in foids, what you did is a cuck tear strategy, cherry picking. Cuck tears memebers cherry pick to make truecels look bad for having reasonable requests and they mix up mentalcels with truecels, I'm sure most foids dont have the same opinions as the few in those posts but at the same time there is significant evidence that foids are shallow, promiscuous and over value themselves.

Specially if your courting ratchet ass ghetto trash black bitches.
White people have bewn raping black women for so long that black women can't get horny from nice guys anymore

There is so much good hard evidence that should make us lose hope in foids, what you did is a cuck tear strategy, cherry picking. Cuck tears memebers cherry pick to make truecels look bad for having reasonable requests and they mix up mentalcels with truecels, I'm sure most foids dont have the same opinions as the few in those posts but at the same time there is significant evidence that foids are shallow, promiscuous and over value themselves.
I wasn't denying that

Twitter and Reddit are filled with lowbrow chavs, though

Hope ? There was never any hope just a fools hope...

Complete cyber cancer

It's funny how the retarded whores fully admit their cognitive dissonance of "knowing they shouldn't feel this way" but feeling this way nevertheless and claim it without shaking.
Vegetable level IQ, like all fu**ing foids.

Bro the one where she says she wants an argument from the dude because she's bored really hits me.
My mum does this with me and every other dude she's lived with, women need constant fighting and drama to survive. I hate them, they are actually a threat to world peace.

More cherries please.

"cheat on me" what a fucking cuck foid