Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you have shit health, low iq and no job, what do in life?

Faggotnerd

Faggotnerd

pecker hard powder dry
Like being subhuman nerd loser isnt already enough pain

Finding some copes like food or drugs or martial arts

grind a good remote job then rot. even with low IQ if you grind within 5-10 years you can do it

grind a good remote job then rot. even with low IQ if you grind within 5-10 years you can do it
Hmmm, this sounds the same as normies dating advice.

It is getting harder and harder to get a job as an ugly incel. Fucking HR now require you to make a video when you apply to a position. Fucking over :feelsrope:

It is getting harder and harder to get a job as an ugly incel. Fucking HR now require you to make a video when you apply to a position. Fucking over :feelsrope:
I am an ugly shitskin midget and was able to do it. OP is probably white and better looking than me. He can do it too

Finding some copes like food or drugs or martial arts
I would love to have done martial arts but was so afraid that I break my nose, that I never did it. The horror of looking even uglier than now, couldn't handle that.

I have a cat, that little monster gives me strength. So if you don't have anybody to talk to, maybe you can try having a pet.
Why do you have bad health?

Yes it's hell for introverts nowadays let alone actual trucels
Everything requires to be in contact with people and to be a soy jester for the sake of it EVEN in jobs where it isn't necessary. It's honestly getting on my nerves

What else is there to do ?:feelsseriously:

You’re on your own . That is the blackpill:blackpill:
Nobody will help you especially as an incel

women will not have pity on you ,they’ll be ruthless, men also

Find a job you like and cope with the money however you like, that is the realest advice here

Trying to enjoy life as much as possible apart from anything sexual.

Islammaxxing, philosophical literature

Play video games, watch movies, read books, eat junk food, basically enjoy yourself, it's over anyway so you may as well do whatever fulfills your day in a pleasant way.

You could cope with intellectual pursuits or simply read mangas.

The happy juice (pineapple) changed my life for the better. Drink juice straight out of diced pineapple tin can with no syrup for speedier up high,
like 1/2 hour to feel effect. More concentrated that way.

When poor, collect/return bottles and buy much pineapple at local grocery. Me kinda overdosing on the affordable juice.

Energy-zero depression, less acne, thicker hair, grows tall bones and many less pee bottles.

Last edited:
just coom™

I have a cat, that little monster gives me strength. So if you don't have anybody to talk to, maybe you can try having a pet.
Why do you have bad health?
I got cats and i hate em most of the time

i have fcked up joints and psoriasis, plus broken teeth, cuz shit genetics
I check all those boxes

No idea,my brain is probably fried from all the shit i been through in my miserable existence.
I can't even think straight anymore,my mind is blank most of the time.

It never began.
take the pain, all we can do:feelsjuice:

Have you tried eating rice?

Cope or go out in an entErtaining way.

Hemp delta 8 and 9 might be in your area. It's the lighter form of pot but still gives you a good buzz and comes in many forms just like regular cannabis.

Play video games, watch movies, read books, eat junk food, basically enjoy yourself, it's over anyway so you may as well do whatever fulfills your day in a pleasant way.

Get a shit job.