Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you have romantic desires you are a disgusting creep

the responses would have been different if Jeremey Meeks posted this

the responses would have been different if Jeremey Meeks posted this
"Haha he's so quirky! I guess all of us are into something a bit strange to others, let's not judge!"

If you scroll on their site, You will find that they have spoken they wish death on subhumans for the longest time now, Its not only restricted to love because they wont grant us to have it, They want us dead and loveless, Also most of them are useless pedophiles.

seiferdream.jpg

It feels like you get posted on there once every couple days, forum main character

Stop posting IT, who gives a shit what Redditors think. Let them enjoy their blown out roasties and homosexual orgies.

I think they object to the impromptu chudposting rather than the romance bit

but who cares what they think tbh

"She's my property, my seed is inside of her forever. If she was a country then I'd be the colonizer."

Bro what the fuck am I reading:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If you scroll on their site, You will find that they have spoken they wish death on subhumans for the longest time now, Its not only restricted to love because they wont grant us to have it, They want us dead and loveless, Also most of them are useless pedophiles.
A few days ago one of them said they wish the trigger happy police officers would kill us

It's not because you're a romantic. It's because you're ugly.

"She's my property, my seed is inside of her forever. If she was a country then I'd be the colonizer."

love in the time of choleraud

It feels like you get posted on there once every couple days, forum main character
Maybe they know about my YT channel so they try and bully me into deleting it

Plenty of women would find that attractive if I was good looking

Stop posting IT, who gives a shit what Redditors think. Let them enjoy their blown out roasties and homosexual orgies.
They're so stupid in their replies, nitpicking the tiniest things. They hate themselves as much as us

Plenty of women would find that attractive if I was good looking
Every erotic book is written like this, they post excerpts drooling over it on Tiktok all the fucking time.
They have no arguments to present they lurk this forum like a visit to the zoo. Stop giving them attention.

See this inkler? He thinks he has human rights :soy:

Yikes! Let's unpack this!
Maybe, just maybe!!
Unpack it here

I guarantee the asian sluts on IT are into a racial domination fetish.
They don’t generally admit it publicly but as long as it’s Chad/someone they’re sexually attracted to it’s perfectly fine or even a fantasy they have. You can find tons of evidence for that on the internet/forums/etc.

For example, rape is a common fantasy for both men and women — way more common than it seems a lot of ordinary people recognize. On some level violence and “being assertive and dominant” is hot — if you’re Chad.