Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you have requested a permanent ban, no one cares

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
You cant escape this site, once you know the truth, its impossible to be bluepilled, its impossible to go back.

Once you go black, you don't go back.

Black pill

See you tomorrow.

I hope I'm not on this website forever

Goddamn blacks.

Agreed. It's silly to request a ban. If you truly wanted to leave. Youd leave.
I hope I'm not on this website forever
You will be if you're a truecel

People who request to be banned do it for attention, once they realize that nobody cares that theyre gone they crawl back here

It's kind of weird the huge amount of people that request bans.

I requested ban when I was doing some hard af exams and it turned out to be a good move tbh.

I only like it when cucks request bans.

guys i'm leaving...! your not gonna stop me...! srs

HEY GUYS IM LEAVING
says the poster hated by everyone or the literally who greycel that nobody can even remember the name of because of bland posts.

Yeah, LOL @ sub 1000 post accounts requesting bans and coming back

I did once after one of my many arrests. I don't even care.

The casual dismissal of the insult, so as to say that his anger is irrelevant and that you are still right. Brutal.
I also forgot to hold frame, that's why she doesn't respond right?

Agreed if you’re really planning on leaving just do it and only return after a decent amount of time

No point in requesting the ban, nobody will care and even if you leave the site you'll still be an incel. I'm pretty sure one can block the site through a browser extension and besides, if someone doesn't have enough self control not to come here a ban won't help they'll just find a new vice.

If I were to ever want a ban for any reason I'd just PM one of the mods or the admin instead of making some attention whoring thread.