Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If you have no friends

mcfroggy

mcfroggy

NEET | Doesn't even have friends
★★★★★
Post here, maybe we can all find someone to talk to online atleast, without being force fed blue pills whenever we express a negative emotion.

i want to get touched by female

I have no friends :cryfeels:

Not for lack of trying, either. I'm just very, very subhuman. :feelsrope:

Hello frens!

Incels = bros = frens

:feelsbadman:I don't even understand the basics of what friendship is anymore

Friendship is just Egos's investment based on Status and interest, it has no value in an "emotional field", this is romantic idealization as it doesn't exist, whatever

I wish I had someone to listen to my rambling nonsense

friend with benefits

:feelsbadman:I don't even understand the basics of what friendship is anymore
Took me a while to figure it out by listening to ppls convos. Ppl see eachother regularly, then they strike up small talk, and get to know eachother on superficial lvl (work talk, events, hobbies). If ppl like eachother enough they will begin talking about their feelings more, ex. Insecurities, what makes them happy, what they hope will happen in future. They support eachothers endeavors and are invested in how the other person feels about things.
I may be wrong though never had friends.

Took me a while to figure it out by listening to ppls convos. Ppl see eachother regularly, then they strike up small talk, and get to know eachother on superficial lvl (work talk, events, hobbies). If ppl like eachother enough they will begin talking about their feelings more, ex. Insecurities, what makes them happy, what they hope will happen in future. They support eachothers endeavors and are invested in how the other person feels about things.
How do you do find people to do this with though? Most people at events and hobby places come in groups. The people I tried to keep contact with put me on read on a while. If I suggest we do something, they give excuses like "We will think of something." then they never speak of it again. I have no idea how to socialize anymore.

It's hard when people don't even want to talk to you our when their small talk are about things you never experienced in your life. :cryfeels:

You faggots are my only friends

How do you do find people to do this with though? Most people at events and hobby places come in groups. The people I tried to keep contact with put me on read on a while. If I suggest we do something, they give excuses like "We will think of something." then they never speak of it again. I have no idea how to socialize anymore.
Most friendships happen naturally in school and work, then they come to events/hobby places with those ppl. You do know how to, but those ppl just don't want to socialize with you. I've found that ppl ESPECIALLY don't want anything to do with you if they find out you don't have many/any friends. Need friends to make friends, better off just lying and saying you just moved from far away and are new to town.
It's hard when people don't even want to talk to you our when their small talk are about things you never experienced in your life. :cryfeels:
This is why I just gave up on trying to befriend ppl irl. They live on a whole other planet and you can't fake normalcy because they'll sniff out an awkward movement/phrase like blood in the water, then begin to exclude you.

hello does anyone want to be my friend

I have no one and its not lifefuel

I don't even want friends tbh

i never had real friends tbh tbh tbh

Forgot how to outsidemaxx