Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you have never hang out with a foid, you aint her "friend"

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
If you did nothing more than just talk to a foid in some place you both used to go (for example school, college etc) then she isn't really your friend. That place was just a compulsion for both of you so she will make some effort to be in contact outside of that place if she is your friend and would like hang out with a group or something.

"You need to be friends with a woman first before she becomes sexually attracted or interested in you."

"Umm, they don't want to be my friends or socially hang out with me though. They don't even like talking to me."

"Clearly the problem must be you then."

Yeah, that's the kind of absurd levels of bullshit we're dealing with these days, always some kind of twisted circular form of absurd reasoning that goes nowhere, but no matter what it is you always at fault or blame because you know, you're a male, it's obviously just you and not them.

[Because women can do no wrong, they're clearly perfect.] :feelsclown::feelsjuice:

Last edited:
"You need to be friends with a woman first before she becomes sexually attracted or interested in you."

"Umm, they don't want to be my friends or socially hang out with me though. They don't even like talking to me."

"Clearly the problem must be you then."
Why the fuck would i befriend a foid?
Some people here claim to have foid friends in the past

What if I had a dinner alone with her in the university restaurant? Does that count as a friend?

If you did nothing more than just talk to a foid in some place you both used to go (for example school, college etc) then she isn't really your friend. That place was just a compulsion for both of you so she will make some effort to be in contact outside of that place if she is your friend and would like hang out with a group or something.

No such thing as female friends anyways so you are kinda splitting hairs over nothing, I still get your point though

Also true for everyone you know, not just foids. Moste people really are alone.

Why the fuck would i befriend a foid?
if there was a lesbian gamer girl who explicitly didn't want my cock but was willing to sit next to me on a couch to watch some TV or play video games and maybe let our thighs touch or our shoulders lean against each other, I would still kinda cherish that tbh

I have had many female 'friends' in my life, including hanging around outside of work/school hours but looking back, I can safely say that I have never heard a female make an original or intelligent or funny point. This forum is full of much more natural comedy.

Never had a foid friend back in school or college, foids always avoided talking to me :feelsbadman:

I did have a couple of female friends, but they didnt really have the traits i would like to have in a male friend. like they were cool and all, but there was never this closeness that comes with a male friend. this may sound pretty gay but its the truth, there's always the social factors with girls where's guys a lot of the time dont give a fuck

Yep your just her emotional tampon.

Same with male friends. If you didn’t get invited for meet ups or let in on any secrets then they aren’t your friend.

Cant be friendz with 'em to begin with, they've nothing of value to bring in a such "friendship". Guys either are in a romantic relatioship with girls/women or aren't in any type of relatioship with them. Female friendship is a meme kek

Last edited:
you can't be friends with a food, or you're a cuck orbiter or a chad who fucks her

and why the fuck would I care about being their friend or not? it's something else that I'm interacting with them for :feelsdevil: