Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you have never been called ugly in your life, can you consider yourself ugly?

?

• Yes

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
★★
You can have a negative or positive impression of your face, but other people are the ones who really can judge.

Actions speak louder than words do. I'd rather be called ugly but have stacies licking the ground I walk on than the other way around.

Never to my face, but i suspect in private

I've been called ugly to my face by foids but I could deduce that I was ugly long before that.

Unfortunately most normies are too worried about maintaining the "I'm a nice person" image to outright call you ugly in public, but if you have any ability to read between the lines you can pick up on things they do that call you ugly silently.

I've been called ugly a lot before but I knew long before those moments that I was hideous just due to the way people interacted with me.
I've been called ugly to my face by foids but I could deduce that I was ugly long before that.
This, but I typed my reply before I read it lol

You can have a negative or positive impression of your face, but other people are the ones who really can judge.
I think many people don't call men ugly. Usually men are just called incels or something similar if they are ugly. Ugly is IMHO a more common insult for women.

Not directly to my face.

you're always called ugly in some way when you are ugly

If calling someone else ugly magically turned them into a 4'11 burn victim with a micropenis I would spam it on normies 24/7 :feelskek:

Even if you haven't directly been called ugly, there's context clues. I have been called ugly, but what's just as bad is when people involuntarily make a startled or disgusted face upon seeing you before quickly putting their mask back up. Just goes to show you'll never be equal.

Depends if you grew up ugly tbh. I guess if you didn’t become ugly until like 16 then maybe it’s possible not to hear it? I’ve been hearing shit about my nose since I was 4 because my brothers and cousins made fun of me for it.

I suppose it's possible, but I've been called ugly many times so this is not a point of contention for me.

you dont have to be told directely It can also be signs on how they act. like if theyre mean to you and only you on the first day without getting to know you

Even if I’m not told to my face, the look of disgust on a foids face when I try to talk to her is a pretty clear sign