Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you have money, or you are set to become rich, stay the fuck away from females

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
You may have interest from 30+ year old single moms with extra weight on, but avoid them all like the plague. If no female ever showed interest in you in your youth, they are only and exclusively after your resources. Keep them for you, and for your friends (if you have any). If you didn't got anything by the age of 27,or maximum 30, don't even bother.

Except for that one guy who claims to be "rich" most on here are either poor or on an average salary. Which is further proof there is a correlation between inceldom and wealth.

So you're basically saying, water is wet.

You may have interest from 30+ year old single moms with extra weight on, but avoid them all like the plague. If no female ever showed interest in you in your youth, they are only and exclusively after your resources. Keep them for you, and for your friends (if you have any). If you didn't got anything by the age of 27,or maximum 30, don't even bother.
I would genetic engineermaxx and robo waifumaxx

I don’t have friends. They suk resources dry too. No rides for nobody, especially covid-20 flu infected hitchhikers

Im a poorcel. Dont have anything for foids to try stealing from me

I agree what’s even the point your life is pretty much over anyways by 25

Except for that one guy who claims to be "rich" most on here are either poor or on an average salary. Which is further proof there is a correlation between inceldom and wealth.
we have had guys claiming here to be millionaires or to have 500k+ in their bank accounts.Still there is a definite correlation between inceldom and wealth.jfl at thinking you will get hired over chad over some random easy/medium task

Fuck that shit, just pump and dump like any respectable moneymaxxed ugly male should.

im a poorcel

Fuck that shit, just pump and dump like any respectable moneymaxxed ugly male should.

For betabuxx she will makeup some story about needing committment before getting intimate with them, even though she's had like 7 Chad dicks in her on the first night of meeting.

I already reject 4 bitches who had 30+ and kids jfl and they want to be with me... Pfffff they want my money but what makes me to ragequit this life is no women who is around my age(24)or when i was younger dosen't show interest in me none ffs.
Lol, you're 24 and only post wall roasties with kids want you? That's sad. Although, you could've fucked them, considering they don't come up with some garbage like having a preestablished commitment before having le secsy time. Fuck, I think there are even foids who want to get married before having sex, even though they have over 100 cocks taken since 14

Tbh I'm kind of at the conclusion that if you haven't found a girl that had a mutual romantic interest in by age 21, you should say "fuck women" and do everything you can to get as cushy as a life as you can.

Easier said than done, I know, but women are such a fucking drain on your academics / work productivity / time / money that you will have an inherent advantage over others settling down in their 20s.

Last edited:
You do realise the entire Tuition fees are covered by a loan from the UK government?
But still there's no way he's not balling or doesn't have the opportunity to, i mean he flies planes and shit and goes to Oxford. He's in the top 1% of users here in terms of opportunities and probably IQ

How the hell can you be poorcel, and use 'University Of Oxford' as your avi pic?

Bit ironic, don't you think?
fake statusmaxxing

and shit and goes to Oxford.
Apart from the flying planes point, going to Oxford isn't accessible to only the middle class/rich....

The UK government will cover your entire tuition fees and even give you a maintenance loan. If you earn less, you get more.

He is probably middle class with his excessive flying though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back