Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you have glasses, get contact lenses, specially if you are a zoomer

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
Glasses make you look much less intimating, and uglier regardless of what you think, if you are a zoomer
then it automatically says "go away from me, I am a boring, and a nerd", at least for adults it looks kinda normal
maybe it looks nice for a chad, but not for you incel face, also even if you are a chad, it still makes you look less intimating
and if you still want to be blue pilled about your glasses, then at least get a good frame.
also there also so many movies, memes and etc... that associate glasses with being a beta male (for example, :soy: )

I look ugly both ways

don't have any glasses tbh :chad:

I don’t need glasses and it’s over anyway

I look ugly both ways
Same, but it still improves the way you look, even in the smallest bit
also you will look much more intimating

If you have glasses its over for you. All someone has to do is take them off and you are vulnerable. Women dont want a man with poor vision

Glasses make you look much less intimating, and uglier regardless of what you think, if you are a zoomer
then it automatically says "go away from me, I am a boring, and a nerd", at least for adults it looks kinda normal
maybe it looks nice for a chad, but not for you incel face, also even if you are a chad, it still makes you look less intimating
and if you still want to be blue pilled about your glasses, then at least get a good frame.
also there also so many movies, memes and etc... that associate glasses with being a beta male (for example, :soy: )

i instinctively knew this for ages and avoided wearing them at all cost unless needed to see shit at college or train schedules or whatever
it's over because good-looking guys and even femsharts avoid them like the plague and prefer to use contacts or walk around half-blind
never did anything for me, still not gl enough and socially isolated

On top of everything else I'm a short-sightedcel but avoided having my eyes tested for years. I hate my glasses, I'm definitely getting contacts when vision express opens up again properly.

Can't stand touching my eyes with contacts.

Can't stand touching my eyes with contacts.
It's practice it took me like 5 hours until I was able to put them on for the first time, in the second time like 20 minutes, third 10 minutes and now like 5

I have horrible eyesight and i wear glasses

Retarded and water post tbh you'd still be ugly.
You can't really be alpha and intimidating if you're ugly
I look ugly both ways

Last edited:
Retarded and water post tbh you'd still be ugly.
You can't really be alpha and intimidating if you're ugly
It's still better to improve yourself in anyway possible, majority of people here are either fakecels or fatcels

never needed glasses tbh

Contacts cost too much, plus I only really need glasses for driving.

It's still better to improve yourself in anyway possible, majority of people here are either fakecels or fatcels
It is a looksmax but it's not relevant if the bones in your face still make you look like shit,it won't change your eye area.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back