Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you have female friend, you're a cuck.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
Deleted member 7438

Deleted member 7438

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
I was just talking dirty to a girl on Omegle. She said she'd give me her Snapchat if I could turn her on.

It was easy AF. ALL I HAD TO DO was appeal to her need to mock someone else. I made up a scenario where she and I were boning and her beta orbiter (who I only assumed she had) called. I'd be railing her while he talks about "stupid shit".

5 lines in I get the snap. FFS.

It's over foids don't even accept me as "friend"

no such thing as a female friend

friendship = magic

mogs me at females not instantly changing off of you omegle, all I ever get is old ethnics with chastity cages and gay sex toys and shit. On the off chance I do get someone my age they just leave immediately

I have a former female coworker I sometimes talk to

I don’t have any friends but a female friend god no. That must be the most brain melting iq destroying experience, hearing her moan on and on and bitch and complain.

No such thing as a foid friend, at one point you are an orbiter

mogs me at females not instantly changing off of you omegle,
One look at the screen, a look of disgust, and then "you've been disconnected." Brutal. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I made up a scenario where she and I were boning and her beta orbiter (who I only assumed she had) called. I'd be railing her while he talks about "stupid shit".
To be cucked it requires being tricked out of resources. I guess in this case it's his time...

But then a lot of us get tricked out of our time FREQUENTLY.

Like when someone comes to your door to get you to buy shit and pretends to be friendly, it's cucked as you politely waste time listening to them evne if you end up turning them down

No such thing as a foid friend, at one point you are an orbiter

I used to be cucked and let foids be my friends, but boy was I a dumbass.

Now I know better: As a man, you're either fucking her or you're an orbiter. Foids are only for fucking and impregnating

I don’t have any female friends