Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you have chad friends you're not a true incel

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
True incels will be never accepted by any kind of social circle

so if you have chad Friends then you're just a low Tier normie

dont have them and dont want either

@Looksredpilled

What if you knew your friend since childhood?

chads are often the blackpilled ones than normies
I rather talk to a blackpilled person than do small talk with normies

I have chad friends and a chad best friend...I’ve been invisible to even the ugliest women for 34 years

I'm a failed normie

Nah not even true at all really. Sometimes Chad's hang out with incels and They have ok friendships. Eventually you get put on the backburner though.

Not true at all..

Maybe not the closest friends but having shared interests with a Chad is Def possible..

I can think of many situations where Chad and a trucel could be friends. Not all incels are mental. Some of us are just really ugly..

All my friends are incels but its not that hard to find chad friends, i guess.
Just be social bruh

Men aren’t as judgmental as women.

Chads keep betas around as punching bags. They need someone around to bully so they can elevate their social status. This is why I stopped socializing.

True incels will be never accepted by any kind of social circle

so if you have chad Friends then you're just a low Tier normie
my brother its a Chad, latin Chad 6'3, its a doctor alredy

I even have a gigachad friend (does not look like a gigachad but I swear there is no foid in my town that is not in love with him and thats confirmed even a 10/10 stacy) but we get along too well even though its torture sometimes to see him get what I have been craving my whole life in just a second

I don't have any friend, so it doesn't touch me anyway.

Though, if you can get along a chad "friend", not being a cuck to him or bullied by him, I think it can bring you some real advantages (he knows surely more about the blackpill than most normies).
Just avoid to be around foids with him for your self good.

I had more than one Chad friends, not true friends, because they left me and now I’m living alone the hermit lifestyle.

One a Chad realizes that being near you can decrease his chances of getting laid he will leave you.

Chadlites can be (temporarily) incels too, but as soon as they realize how to ascend they will leave you too.

Life as an incel is a constant loss.

The best you can be as a Manlet is a jester or bribing a low tier normie group

The closest people I consider friends I haven't spoken to in 3 weeks. And even then I was just wishing him happy birthday