Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If You Have Chad Friends, You're a Failed Normie

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
There are people on here who claim to have chad friends and while I don't believe that they are telling the truth if they are then they are just failed normies and not real incels. A real incel is completely rejected from mainstream culture and would not definitely not be accepted by so called "chads". Just because you're below average looking doesn't mean that you're an incel. You don't have the same life experience of an incel and I'm guessing that you are probably a volcel/fakecel.

Genecel said:
I have chad friends. Only my definition of a friend is a person that I write a 3000 word essay for on macro and micro economics.
JFL why the hell would you do that?

I disagree. I think some chads don't really give a shit about status like femoids do. some chads like nerdy shit like video games and such

NeverSubmit said:
There are people on here who claim to have chad friends and while I don't believe that they are telling the truth if they are then they are just failed normies and not real incels. A real incel is completely rejected from mainstream culture and would not definitely not be accepted by so called "chads". Just because you're below average looking doesn't mean that you're an incel. You don't have the same life experience of an incel and I'm guessing that you are probably a volcel/fakecel.

A "Real Incel" is surely just someone who isn't getting laid / has never been laid. You can be ugly and / or terrible with the ladies and socially awkward and depressed and still have friends who are good looking, slay girls, are in relationships.

I was lucky enough to be part of a good group of friends at school, we're a pretty diverse bunch too, a few ugly weirdos, a few better looking guys, a couple of girls. I'm still incel by definition dude I'm "involuntarily celibate"

It's not really far from failed normie to Incel actually. Only difference is the blue and black pill.

i have no friends im from the hood nigga

friends. lol.

I had Chad 'friends', in that they didn't treat me like shit but would never be seen with me in public.

Welp, certainly doesn't apply as I have no friend

Getting chad friends is hard but not impossible