Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you have Brown Eyes

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
Brown eyes are the single worst trait a human can have. If you have this it's over, exceptions for Chads who can overcome it, but in general if you have brown eyes it's over. Eye area is the most important area and brown eyes make you invisable.

>INB4 someone posts Chico.

Chico would look 1000x better with blue eyes.

Brown eyes are the single worst trait a human can have. If you have this it's over, exceptions for Chads who can overcome it, but in general if you have brown eyes it's over. Eye area is the most important area and brown eyes make you invisable.

>INB4 someone posts Chico.

Chico would look 1000x better with blue eyes.
biggest cope all you need is good bonez and height

shieeet

98,5% of the world has brown eyes. Fuck who ever writes that shit of brown vs other eyes. Kill all whites

98,5% of the world has brown eyes
If that was true then people with colorful eyes would’ve been seen as Gods (even tho they already are be ethnic women). I think only 1/2 of the population has dark eye colors.

If that was true then people with colorful eyes would’ve been seen as Gods (even tho they already are be ethnic women). I think only 1/2 of the population has dark eye colors.
1/2 of population in the West you mean? Noodlelands and Curryland etc. are 99% poop colored eyes jfl :lul: :lul:

Nah eye area isn’t the most important. Lower third imo as a man is most important, horrendous lower third= game over. Lower third as in chin/jaw region etc.

I dunno tbh. All Africa = brown eyes except a handful in North Africa. All Asia = brown eyes except a handful maybe in Afghanistan area. All Middle East = brown eyes except a few a handful in Levent. All South America = brown eyes except a few off spring from immigrants. Most Europe = brown eyes

I dunno tbh. All Africa = brown eyes except a handful in North Africa. All Asia = brown eyes except a handful maybe in Afghanistan area. All Middle East = brown eyes except a few a handful in Levent. All South America = brown eyes except a few off spring from immigrants. Most Europe = brown eyes
I'm referring to the Western worl.d

Having blue eyes is nice but having height or a jawline is far more important.

water is wet / poop is brown

brown eyes are a biological mistake

You should go to bed already, OP.

brown eyes are a biological mistake
Incorrect. If every human has it. Then it was supposed to be it. It's just blueiggers are retarded genome wise. And humans just wanna be anti erenyeager

Imagine not being a10 Aryan