Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment if you have been meaning to get back into osrs, try it while the beta servers are still open

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
U can play as a high level player without having to spend time training it (for now)

Unrestricted Worlds Now Open
New and experienced players alike - join us on Unrestriced worlds to try out any part of Old School you want! Previously known as beta worlds or tournament worlds, we have opened Unrestricted worlds for a limited time in the past. These worlds allow you to engage with content you wouldn't normally, using any stats and gear you choose. When you log in, you'll find yourself in an area with chests full all the gear you could want and a right-click option to set your stats to the desired levels. You may also travel to anywhere in OSRS. Unrestricted worlds are going live now and are expected to close on the 21st of March.

chest.PNG
These will give you the chance to test out any PvP set ups you want to try or have a go against any bosses you'd like to practice. The only exception is the Inferno which will be disabled on these worlds. Additionally, the 6 Jad challenge will be available for those who are brave enough to give it a go! Simply head over to the Yellow Portal just outside and West of the starting area. This also happens to be right infront of the free-for-all portal should you wish to try your hand at PvP without restrictions. This is the perfect chance to practice your skills or start learning to PK.

unrestricted_2.PNG
The rest of OSRS is also open so feel free to explore and engage with all the content that's out there with any levels and equipment! Note that progress is not saved on these worlds so your character will be temporary and reset each time they log in.

Last edited:
I got OSRS but my progress wasn't saved from like 10 years ago RIP. Also only have it on mobile and the controls are clunky.

never played it, maybe I'll try

Tfw used to have blue party hat when it was like 5 billion but now it's worth 20k...

Keep collecting those benjamins bro. :feelsohh:
FAF4A17F 9BF9 419F A5BE 004825F086D4

Someone told me my video about male sexuality not being accept didn't get so popular because it featured me playing SFA3 and it's a retro game most incels (who are fairly young) don't relate to it, if that game there is popular among you I don't understand anything anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back