Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you have average looks and are incel 90% you were raised by a single mum or a absent non caring dad

• Thread starter Deleted member 25883
  • Start date
Deleted member 25883

Deleted member 25883

Self-banned
-
What the title says. I sometimes think I'm ugly af but sometimes I feel average and see guys uglier than me more sexually successful. Then I realised how the lack of a positive male role made messed me up. My dad is a total loner and spends most his time talking about politics with his internet buddies. He was more politically active when I was a kid. I was mostly raised by my mom who didnt really teach me how to interact with other men. This resulted in me being completely unable to be social. I wasn't taught male banter or what it means to be masculine. I know Joe Rogan is a meme but all this really makes me wanna take up boxing and let my aggressive side out.

Yes, I was raised only by my mom and my dad was a piece of shit who did nothing but leave my life and give me his shitty genetics

this sort of feels like brag ngl

Having a male role makes no difference in your dating life if you are ugly tbh, you are coping hard, these uglier guys probably have money or status

Yes for the most part, i get to see my dad on school breaks. About 2 months out of the year normally.

Having a male role makes no difference in your dating life if you are ugly tbh, you are coping hard, these uglier guys probably have money or status
Nah, there is a large body of psychological research detailing the deleterious effects of absent fathers on children

If you are average looking and have autism it's over.

If not acting social and masculine is why you're incel, then you have a path to ascension. Foids are not some super smart lie detectors, they fall for shit all the time. Learn to act social and masculine and you're set. Then GTFO because this forum is for lifers, not for tourists.

This is so relatable except that my dad is such a piece of shit I'm actually glad he wasn't really a part of my life during my childhood. There are actually quite a lot of users here whove been through the same

lol at being Incel on incels.is
I wonder what compels normies to come and larp here

Though tbh these days in some big cities in the west even 5/10 guys can be out of the dating game sadly

I wonder what compels normies to come and larp here

Though tbh these days in some big cities in the west even 5/10 guys can be out of the dating game sadly
the isolation must have fried their brains jfl, now they think everyone is incel

I’m below average like 3.5/10 but yes I was raised by an absent noncaring dad.

Agreed I was raised by my mom while my awful dad abused me and he was absent af he was an cunt, that’s why I’m so mentally lost
Status is everything and those uglier guys didn’t had horrible parents like us

My dad is quite controlling and worries too much all the time guess being 5'5 really is a death sentence!:cryfeels:

tru, was raised by emotionally absent father

so I'm in the top 10%. my parents were married and my father was more affectionate with me than my mother was.

No father here because they split. Glad that I am ugly, so I don't have to obsess over it.

If not acting social and masculine is why you're incel, then you have a path to ascension. Foids are not some super smart lie detectors, they fall for shit all the time. Learn to act social and masculine and you're set. Then GTFO because this forum is for lifers, not for tourists.
Life fuel for tourist cels

I don’t even live with my parents anymore, I feel like it’s better for me ngl.

Yes i was also raised by single shitty mom who raised me in a cult to brainwash me to not socialize with people.
I'm ok facially but manlet dicklet autistic and fat
so it never began

True, raised by single mother and father already dead.

I'm just 3/10 and balding. I don't have any advantages over normies. I also think one's behavior makes no difference if one's an incel.
If I had average looks, I would've fucked at least one girl, lol.

a completely average male has very little status, he needs a nice family and friend life with like big outdoor grills and exciting vacations and stuff, otherwise he can't compete with the massive status of the average female

needless to say the typical incel doesn't have shit in that department

Be thankful for your parents

Nobody could have predicted tinder

Be thankful for your parents

Nobody could have predicted tinder
i dont use tinder and i got only 1 parent what's the point

and garbage genes yeah

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4