Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you have autism most likely your life is ruined forever

C

CorpseWatcher

Rot gut whiskey's gonna ease my min
-

Here's a black pill. Life with autism is so hard that even Baby Boomer autistics had it very hard If you are autistic your life is ruined except if you fall in these 4 categories
  1. you're a passing autistic woman (50% pass in my guestimate)
  2. you are an autistic guy who looks like Chad and gets promoted into management and isn't an incel
  3. you're an autistic woman who looks like Stacy even if you don't pass
  4. you're a programming genius who has a 140 and higher IQ and can write code in your sleep or are a math savant in engineering
If you have autism there's an 80 percent chance your life is ruined forever and you can do nothing about it until the cure for autism. Normies will always decide to push autistics to the margins. They will always try to make life hard for autistics just for the hell of it. Life with autism is waiting for or experiencing impending doom

damn. this thread makes me feel really great

So when comparing NT incels to incels who incels who are autistic, the big difference in quality of life of course is
ability to thrive and find success and some contentment in areas outside of women/dating. because neither guys like me(NT incel) or autistic incels(I know....mostly a nonsensical/duplicative term there) are going to have any success at all with women. The difference is many NT incels like me can interact just fine with women in settings like work, and even socially to an occasional extent. We just have no chance in hell of ever sliding it in.......

but yeah, life is a lot better even without sex when you don't feel out of place all the time. And I don't feel I am........so Im grateful to be NT

''Oh but I know someone with autism and they are doing just fine'' :soy:

if you have any serious mental illness or developmental problems your life is ruined

Too give u example, Im clinically half retarded get absolutely zero female attention (virgin) and now they wanna give me retard pills.

Look like this btw:

Attachments

• IMG_20231016_214007.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 100
Ethnic autistics have it even harder because our cultures are more "collectivistic", and autism can be easier to cope with if you managed to find autistic friends in school which I never did. I wish I was one of those autists who genuinely don't care about human relationships

I’m a fat autistic man so…ya I’m screwed.

Do you listen to The Cure?
Your username tells a lot
Yeah

:feelsLightsaber:Monday you can HANG your head
Tuesday, Wednesday LDAR in bed
Oh Thursday punch the walls instead
It's Friday, I'll rope :feelsLightsaber:

Ethnic autistics have it even harder because our cultures are more "collectivistic", and autism can be easier to cope with if you managed to find autistic friends in school which I never did. I wish I was one of those autists who genuinely don't care about human relationships
Very true I think it’s the most brutal for Hispanics. Hispanic foids tend to have different niches & more personality types compared to other groups of foids I’ve seen. However for all of them it’s NT or nothing.

Very true I think it’s the most brutal for Hispanics. Hispanic foids tend to have different niches & more personality types compared to other groups of foids I’ve seen. However for all of them it’s NT or nothing.
Really? They are all copy and paste in my area. I found white foids to have more diversity in personality types and are a bit more open to autism

Really? They are all copy and paste in my area. I found white foids to have more diversity in personality types and are a bit more open to autism
To be fair yea it depends where you live. In like the east coast all the way to Texas they all act the same.

Like you’re right Hispanics in Arizona, California, New Mexico, Texas, Utah, etc are not just almost all Mexicans but almost exactly the same personalities too. Lmfao

Here's a black pill. Life with autism is so hard that even Baby Boomer autistics had it very hard If you are autistic your life is ruined except if you fall in these 4 categories
  1. you're a passing autistic woman (50% pass in my guestimate)
  2. you are an autistic guy who looks like Chad and gets promoted into management and isn't an incel
  3. you're an autistic woman who looks like Stacy even if you don't pass
  4. you're a programming genius who has a 140 and higher IQ and can write code in your sleep or are a math savant in engineering
If you have autism there's an 80 percent chance your life is ruined forever and you can do nothing about it until the cure for autism. Normies will always decide to push autistics to the margins. They will always try to make life hard for autistics just for the hell of it. Life with autism is waiting for or experiencing impending doom
Are you that Redditor in r/unpopular who says this thing ??