Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you have allergies IT'S OVER

TrueAlphaMale

TrueAlphaMale

Crestfallen
-
Allergies are the most incel trait. Normies, women and chads don't have this shit. Their immune systems are naturally adapted to be strong in order to carry on our species. Chad, in particular, is pefect in almost every way. He never gets sick, he maintains his physique with minimum effort, he can hold is breath longer, he never gets tired, he is always wake.

EVERY guy I know of that has allergies is either incel or borderline incel. Allergies are a huge red flag for, not only women but people in general. It gives very bad vibes when people see you sneeze 20 times in a row and having to blow your nose every 5 minutes. It's socially unacceptable and a sign of genetic inferiority.

Just be immune theory

Eye allergies are the most subhuman of them all, just rope now if you often look like this

Allergic conjunctivitis 300x231

Alergiecels on suicide watch

I have allergies but i never get sick, all the normies around me get sick as fuck.