Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If you have acne use accutane!

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Accutane literally saved my life, I’ve had awful acne for years used acuttane for a whole year and all of it is gone never to come back!

Use it guys it literally gave me +1 point or 2

thanks brocel, i'll check it out

Accutane literally saved my life, I’ve had awful acne for years used acuttane for a whole year and all of it is gone never to come back!

Use it guys it literally gave me +1 point or 2
Thanks!

I used it too... my skin already got fucked up though on my back. scarred before I started taking it.

If you use it and you are a youngcel it might fuck you up too. Might stunt your growth (not sure if this is proven) which may be worse but you can't really know how tall you would have been. Talk to your dermatologist about that part. Normally they are worried about suicide instead (lol)

Last edited:
I used it too... my skin already got fucked up though on my back.

If you use it and you are a youngcel it might fuck you up too. Might stunt your growth (not sure if this is proven) which may be worse but you can't really know how tall you would have been. Talk to your dermatologist about that part. Normally they are worried about suicide instead (lol)
I was gonna Kill myself too but it’s over finally, my growth was stunted before that,I look 6-7 years younger than I am and look like a kid

Don't have acne myself but my brother had strong case. Don't know what medicament he used to treat it but it got a lot better. So most acne cases are definitely treatable. My mother thought he should just ignore it and it will get away from alone lol. Good thing he didn't listen to her

Don't have acne myself but my brother had strong case. Don't know what medicament he used to treat it but it got a lot better. So most acne cases are definitely treatable. My mother thought he should just ignore it and it will get away from alone lol.
Nah it doesn’t gets away, my life is probably ruined by acne the most, most retarded people say bullshit like that I hate them, only accutane is the solution

there is a hapa on looksmax that went bald after using it :feelskek:

Don't need it, I didn't get much acne while growing up

A guy on here said he took it and it stunted his growth or something.

I didn't take it until I was already 18, if I took it sooner it might have salvaged something of my self esteem because after 5 years of that shit I was pretty shaken up. I still don't like mirrors or photographs.

A guy on here said he took it and it stunted his growth or something.

I didn't take it until I was already 18, if I took it sooner it might have salvaged something of my self esteem because after 5 years of that shit I was pretty shaken up. I still don't like mirrors or photographs.
I doubt it stunts growth, you should take it as soon as possible, my life would be infinitely better if I used it
depends how severe. but there are other ways that won't nuke your hormones. anyway I'm not an expert
Mine was extremely severe, even medium acne should use it

I liked butane and propane...