Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you have a sub8 inch dick, are you pretty much just limited to dating girls who are shoter than 5 ft

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Just saw an asian girl whos definitely shoter than 5ft and she looked so small, because of how short and little she is even if you have a small dick it must appear at least average to her

Or are even sub 5 ft girls size queens these days?

i have a sub 4 inch dick can i date dwarfes

I need to annihilate one of those tight japan pussies i cant bear much longer...

Short girls doesn't necessarily have shorter pussies. I have seen videos of midgets taking 8in +

This is just a big cope

They don't care about practicality. A 4ft girl will still want a dick as big as possible

Short girls doesn't necessarily have shorter pussies. I have seen videos of midgets taking 8in +

This is just a big cope
volcel for any incel who wouldn't fuck a hot midget girl tbhtbhtbh

Jfl at coping dicklets. The average size is 5.1 inches. Less than 0.5% of the male population has an 8+ inch penis, and even that is a high estimate.

If you're sub-6 in looks, you are limited from dating every girl.

my ex was 5ft noting and was a terrible lump with so many problems i still would not want to date anyone like that. gooks only date there race hate gooks and niggers

my ex was 5ft noting and was a terrible lump with so many problems i still would not want to date anyone like that. gooks only date there race hate gooks and niggers
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

you have to find a girl with small hands. 8 - 12 years old is probably ideal