Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee ‘If you have a problem with us saying ‘men are trash’ then you’re part of the problem’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
‘If you have a problem with us saying ‘men are trash’ then you’re part of the problem, we don’t mean all men but you’re not one of the exceptions if you get offended’.

This is a rhetorical question really as I know how feminist logic works but by that logic, can I say ‘Women are sluts’ as long as I don’t mean all women?

Attempting to understand female logic and justification for being shitty is like trying to measure the distance between earth and the sun with a ruler.

From that logic, yeah.
They have really backwards logic

Attempting to understand female logic and justification for being shitty is like trying to measure the distance between earth and the sun with a ruler.

Jfl

happy monkey GIF by FirstAndMonday

If you have a problem with us saying 'women are shallow cunts' then you're part of the problem.

I hate all niggers, What? Calling me racist? You must just be suffering from toxic blackness sweetie. Unless you're a black supremacists you wouldn't care, besides you can't be racist towards blacks. I don't mean all blacks either, just blacks as in made up group. Race doesen't exist anyways but trans blacks are real blacks damn it

The reason it doesn’t make sense is because it isn’t meant to. It is only meant to confuse

Your first mistake was using logic with a woman. That's on you.