Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you have a phobia of calling people at a young age, it's over

calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
★★
Normies call each other all the time, effortlessly and with great ease. If you have made it a pattern from a young age that calling someone was scary to you, it's highly probable to indicate you will never have a normal social life. I never knew how to call people and as a result I'm an outsider and people never call me.

Calling feels natural to you = normie
Calling is traumatic to you = truecel

jfl i legit never called anyone unless it's an emergency

They often get irked when you call them by their name as you broke the social cue that ugly men must treat normal ppl in a very formal and impersonal fashion.

you should not care about muh social life if you're not nt anyway. You only win if you ascend, and you need looks for that. Nobody gives a shit about random normie friends and acquintances

Normies call each other all the time, effortlessly and with great ease. If you have made it a pattern from a young age that calling someone was scary to you, it's highly probable to indicate you will never have a normal social life. I never knew how to call people and as a result I'm an outsider and people never call me.

The last time I called someone other than my parents was about 5 years ago and I still see no reason to do this

you should not care about muh social life if you're not nt anyway. You only win if you ascend, and you need looks for that. Nobody gives a shit about random normie friends and acquintances
If you ascend you are still behind on normie life. A one time lay isnt going to do anything. You still need a long term gf, you havent got married, havent got kids, etc.

You mean over the phone? Nowadays with instant free messages those are rarely needed. But if I need to call a business yeah I do it no ease. At the other end of the line it's just a guy who wants to end his shift I know he's not going to judge me or gives a fuck about me.

you are mistaking incel for completely autistic socially retarded weirdo who cant make a phone call

incel = ugly man who cant get sex
Im socially phobic and I get adrenaline making a phonecall. It's the opposite of autism because autists usually are insensitive to social cues while I care too much

sorry the forum is full of ipad babies brocel nobody grew up in the phone call times
I feel like normies call each other all the time but maybe its a millenials thing

I hate this call bs

When my phone gets a call, I always ignore it.

completely autistic socially retarded weirdo who cant make a phone call
Stop insulting me. An user in here helped me achieve neurotypicality, while leaving antipsychotics. Ah, by the way:

Attacks in Babylon and Diyala are ramping up every single day, as well as in the province of Anbar... Niniveh, and Kirkuk. Those terrorists are everywhere, and I really wonder where the hell is the Coalition at?

Every day, a soldier (regardless of the country) keeps dying because of them.

Stop insulting me. An user in here helped me achieve neurotypicality, while leaving antipsychotics. Ah.

Attacks in Babylon and Diyala are ramping up every single day, as well as in the province of Anbar... Niniveh, and Kirkuk. Those terrorists are everywhere, and I really wonder where the hell is the Coalition at?
Im also on antipsychotics

Im also on antipsychotics
Misdiagnosis. I had the chance to take a quick peek into my "diagnosis" (AP): from psychosis to ASD. Now, it's none of my business and nothing impedes me to enjoy that Korean TV series I'm highly interested in (2 episodes left).

Im socially phobic and I get adrenaline making a phonecall. It's the opposite of autism because autists usually are insensitive to social cues while I care too much
why? it's just a phone call :dafuckfeels:

It is beyond me if an incel doesn't understand social phobia and just complains about "muh looks"

It is beyond me if an incel doesn't understand social phobia and just complains about "muh looks"
@AlexDelarge is right you can be an incel and not have social anxiety

exactly my point is that its not all about looks - someone very ugly can be without social phobia and someone not so ugly can have it

you seem a bit low iq as well my nigga
I agree im not ugly and have social phobia, even though trying a lot

But if you dont have it, it's like saying you are "low inhib", while im just a mentalcel

exactly my point is that its not all about looks - someone very ugly can be without social phobia and someone not so ugly can have it

you seem a bit low iq as well my nigga
Yep I am an ugly incel and find no difficulty talking to people and having conversations other than that I am not a very loud talkative person

Relatable asf i never called anyone even my parents and family

Last edited:

I have this shit.
paired with agitation, mind going blank, and fight or flight response. when sitting with a group of people especially if they are strangers.