Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you have a high post count

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Then you're a fucking retard tbh. it is what is it

Cuyen
Transcendental
★★★★★

JoinedAug 13, 2018Posts37,60

OP is retard then

I don't want to spend hours postmaxxing just to get a few hundred posts. I need a better solution that maximizes the function of users I piss off on this forum, and something that additionally minimizes the number posts before getting banned.

I don't want to spend hours postmaxxing just to get a few hundred posts. I need a better solution that maximizes the function of users I piss off on this forum, and something that additionally minimizes the number posts before getting banned.
sounds super gay

New postmaxxers are boring tbh.

New postmaxxers are boring tbh.
they don't have a personality tbh. all postmaxxers, including me, had personalities and were different newfags are just boring

they don't have a personality tbh. all postmaxxers, including me, had personalities and were different newfags are just boring
Yeas definitely, like Ritalincel or insomniac or you. New postmaxxers only have avi halos

It is over for postmaxxers tbh, imagine spending this much time on a forum full of lonely virgins

On the other hand the graycel hate is real so go figure...

Salty that ur not going to be the top poster of the forum in a few months i see

Just call ppl retards theory to make them stop postmaxxing, JFL like that’s going to work
did you really think I made this post because I will stop postmaxxing and now I'm trying to shit on other people? if so then you're a fucking retard then. I will not stop posting lmao and I don't care if somebody else reach the top if I cared I would be already hit 40k but instead I stopped posting for solid 5 months. I don't give a flying fuck if someone just reach 100k all of sudden

pathetic thread

Remove the username color progression system and low effort postmaxxing will soon come to a stop

not looking so good for anyone anymore