Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you have a driverslicense you mog any incel without one. That simple

Barnacle

Barnacle

Banned
-
Americels, who get their DL for free, think the whole world revolves around their country and can't grasp at the idea that it is not that way in othery countries.
In western Europe while it is also normal it is more challenging and expensive to get one, as such a bit more prestige. So it is more than just over if you don't have one as an adult male.

@LastGerman

In western Europe while it is also normal it is more challenging and expensive to get one, as such a bit more prestige. So it is more than just over if you don't have one as an adult male.

In msot cases here it is about the money not about driving tiself though.
All young people at driving school have parents who paid for it. It is actually necessary. Since they are younger they also do have more brain pwoer to use therefore driving beocmes actually easier for them. They also can say ''I am just 17'' while I cannot bring this line since I am 25.

All young people at driving school have parents who paid for it. It is actually necessary. Since they are younger they also do have more brain pwoer to use therefore driving beocmes actually easier for them. They also can say ''I am just 17'' while I cannot bring this line since I am 25.
Yes, as no one I knows who began ever failed. We are full grown abortions

Dude I don’t even have one in fucking America. Driving is just hard as fuck for me, and whenever people are like “driving isn’t that hard just try harder :feelstastyman:“ it’s like me saying “calculus and physics aren’t hard just use math bro”

tbh I’m 17 and I’m garbage at driving even after a bunch of lessons:feelsrope:

hey dude all is not lost I'm also 25 and I just did it recently :feelsokman: you may eventually get your license don't be so negative :feelsmusic:

You get a free driver's licence in america? You mean like the driving lessons, theory lessons and exams are all funded by taxpayers?

@LastGerman Look at this, he is depressed at 17(!!) for being American and not having his License. It's over bruh

Yes, as no one I knows who began ever failed. We are full grown abortions

I am nothing but a toddler at this point.

That is brutal man.

hey dude all is not lost I'm also 25 and I just did it recently :feelsokman: you may eventually get your license don't be so negative :feelsmusic:

Cope.

@LastGerman Look at this, he is depressed at 17(!!) for being American and not having his License. It's over bruh

Perhaps since he is in USA he can overcome it somehow. Seriously, I would just look for a shady school where you literally just buy your driver licence at this point.

Massive cope. Driver license pill is a retarded meme and is irrelevant to inceldom.:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Seriously, I would just look for a shady school where you literally just buy your driver licence at this point.
I’m not willing to do that just because I don’t feel comfortable driving at all. The act of driving itself is nerve racking to me

Replace Drivers licence with "have a car" and I'll agree

It’s a requirement to have a license and a car in 95% of America. Most places won’t even hire you unless you have both, it’s on the job application. If I didn’t have a car, I’d have no way to get to work, there is no public transportation. I work 20 miles away from where I live. Chad probably has his girlfriend drive him places.

You mog me if you have a properly functioning, healthy body.

Massive cope. Driver license pill is a retarded meme and is irrelevant to inceldom.:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
this (got my license a year ago + old but reliable car and it didn't changed anything)

it can only touch you if people want to drive with you so you have to be normie

It’s a requirement to have a license and a car in 95% of America. Most places won’t even hire you unless you have both, it’s on the job application. If I didn’t have a car, I’d have no way to get to work, there is no public transportation. I work 20 miles away from where I live. Chad probably has his girlfriend drive him places.

You mog me if you have a properly functioning, healthy body.
Kind of explains why Americans get their License for free.

this (got my license a year ago + old but reliable car and it didn't changed anything)
@LastGerman Man, we are talking to walls. They just don't get it.

I am nothing but a toddler at this point.

That is brutal man.

Cope.

Perhaps since he is in USA he can overcome it somehow. Seriously, I would just look for a shady school where you literally just buy your driver licence at this point.
cope what?

"Hurr durr, everything I already have is just a cope for others durr hurr"
Huh? I dont have a drivers license. There is 0 correlation between the sexhavers i know and their driver lisence status. How can you even describe yourself as blackpilled when you think your driver lisence status is the factor? LMAO go back to a redpill forum
OFCOURSE NOT! How retarded can you possibly be to think it would :lul::lul:

@LastGerman Man, we are talking to walls. They just don't get it.

It is always the same. Once you have something you see it as normal. You cannot get behind it that somebody else might struggle with it despite the fact it might be something basic.

cope what?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Huh? I dont have a drivers license. There is 0 correlation between the sexhavers i know and their driver lisence status. How can you even describe yourself as blackpilled when you think your driver lisence status is the factor? LMAO go back to a redpill forum

OFCOURSE NOT! How retarded can you possibly be to think it would :lul::lul:
The point, it's in the title of this thread.......

American and still can't get one.

So what?! if you're a richcel like ER you mog an middle class incel or poorcel, if you are a Westerncel you mog a third word or south American incel.This doesn't change the fact that this mogging does not affect your incel status and, regarding your driving's licence """pill""" i could go as far as to say it doesn't affect your life at all and belongs in the Offtopic section or in a driving forum at worst since it's not related to inceldom at all

Yeah, i mog them. Now see how many girls i've got with my driver's license, you can imagine, 0. So i don't see much of an advantage mogging anyone if i still don't get my dick sucked by a woman.

So what?! if you're a richcel like ER you mog an middle class incel or poorcel, if you are a Westerncel you mog a third word or south American incel.This doesn't change the fact that this mogging does not affect your incel status and, regarding your driving's licence """pill""" i could go as far as to say it doesn't affect your life at all and belongs in the Offtopic section or in a driving forum at worst since it's not related to inceldom at all
Okay, you decide now what Incels are allowed to complain about. Since you live with a roof over your head a bumcel/thirdworldcel is not allowed to say that you mog him.

Who cares about that shit lmao

Sure, right bro, who cares about failing at life adding insult to injury, right duuuude?
Yea i don't give a shit, driving is a retarded cope tbh

Henry Cavill without a car is still Henry Cavill. Incel WITH a car is still an incel.

Henry Cavill without a car is still Henry Cavill. Incel WITH a car is still an incel.
Okay, we all know you have a car.
For those that just don't get:

I would rather be an incel with a DL than one without. If God/Satan asked me "Would you want to be that loser over there who can't drive or that one over there who can?" I would take the latter as atleast that one is not mogged by even those Incel with a DL.
I am low IQ and i can tell you, this is not Rocket Science to get this point.

Okay, we all know you have a car.
For those that just don't get:

I would rather be an incel with a DL than one without. If God/Satan asked me "Would you want to be that loser over there who can't drive or that one over there who can?" I would take the latter as atleast that one is not mogged by even those Incel with a DL.
I am low IQ and i can tell you, this is not Rocket Science to get this point.
No yeah I totally get that, but it’s not incel related. That would be like everyone here has air conditioning and I don’t, and then I create the airconditioning pill, and anyone who mentions airconditioning is bragging and is a volcel or whatever.

Western Europe sucks. Driving license in Germany costs about 3000 Euros.

You get a free driver's licence in america? You mean like the driving lessons, theory lessons and exams are all funded by taxpayers?
Not really, yous till have to pay a fee to get the drivers license and paperwork, you also have to pay for lessons if you dont know someone with a car

Since you live with a roof over your head a bumcel/thirdworldcel is not allowed to say that you mog him.
No of course you're allowed to complain about what you want, just stop calling people fakecels because they happen to have a driver's license, or call brag when driving is even mentioned in a thread

Last edited:
It is always the same. Once you have something you see it as normal. You cannot get behind it that somebody else might struggle with it despite the fact it might be something basic.

We clashed a bit before about this but I get it now. America and Germany are way different in how easy/expensive it is. Also reading your posts about how emasculating having to take public transportation is pure suifuel tbh.

Are you saving towards getting a drivers license now or is it way too much money for it + car/insurance?

isn't the driving age 18 in europe while it's 16 in america?

Dude I don’t even have one in fucking America. Driving is just hard as fuck for me, and whenever people are like “driving isn’t that hard just try harder :feelstastyman:“ it’s like me saying “calculus and physics aren’t hard just use math bro”

ded srs im only good at driving because i played so many racing sims as a kid :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
isn't the driving age 18 in europe while it's 16 in america?
its 17 here in some states
Western Europe sucks. Driving license in Germany costs about 3000 Euros.
srs?

Americels, who get their DL for free, think the whole world revolves around their country and can't grasp at the idea that it is not that way in othery countries.

@LastGerman
Same for BrazilianCels. Dozens of theoretical lessons and then lots of practice. Practical exam in my state is almost impossible so most people seem to resort to bribery.

It really is man. The driving teacher told me on my first driving lesson that I have no foundation whatsoever. On the second one he told me I should do driving simulation first. I fail at something what every female can do without any effort whatsoever. This is beyond emasculating. Life at this point does not make any sense.

The driver license pill isn't a pill, it's something that transcends pills, it might even mean more than sex.

anyone know why barnacle is banned? it is temporary or permanent?