Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you have a drivers licence you are vocel

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
If you cannot do a basic thing such as drive then it is over for you. Tinder match lives 40km away? Too fucking bad. Not even Chad can have sex without a drivers licence. But you may ask you could live in a city, lol at being a slave.

Incels don't get drivers license nor tinder matches

Low iq post. Are you on drugs?

I'm a slave to Albert Heijn. :lul:

Chad can take a bus to Stacie's place

I can't drive my car to bangkok.

Yes.
Although I don't see this as a bad thing for I am in favor of the Ottomans, him fleeing caused panic amongst the troops, a moment that Mehmed seized and conquered Constantinople in a final charge.

Yes.
Although I don't see this as a bad thing for I am in favor of the Ottomans, him fleeing caused panic amongst the troops, a moment that Mehmed seized and conquered Constantinople in a final charge.
NOOOOOOOOO

This meme has grown old.

Tinder match lives 40km away? Too fucking bad. Not even Chad can have sex without a drivers licence.

WE NEED TINDER MATCHES FIRST TO BE QUALIFIED AS VOLCELS

Just drive around bro!

its kinda expected to have a driver’s license in society. If you get a license, you turn from a loser who cant drive to a loser who can drive. Foids dont care that you can drive if you’re ugly, if it was chad theyd drive over to meet him

would you greet me with a smile when i go buy there ?
albert-heijn-numansdorp.jpg
I would push the stinky inkwell button and a SWAT team would arrest you.

Just drive around bro!

its kinda expected to have a driver’s license in society. If you get a license, you turn from a loser who cant drive to a loser who can drive. Foids dont care that you can drive if you’re ugly, if it was chad theyd drive over to meet him
just like autism

good riddance of this faggot stormfront fakecel out of here

Mega cope. Chad catches Uber or public transport to get pussy or pussy comes to him