Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you have a chad/chadlite friend, you're a cuck.

Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-

How does anyone live with this?

Basing your interactions with men on how much they mog you is counterproductive.

If you post on an incel forum about Chad or chadlite then you are a cuck.

No it isn't, they are your competition. They are your enemy.
And people here wonder why they get bullied and have no male friends. "Competition" implies I can compete, which objectively isn't the case. Can you compete against olympic sprinters if you don't have a quota to go to the olympics in the first place? I get ignored and rejected by women- not by chads.

And people here wonder why they get bullied and have no male friends. "Competition" implies I can compete, which objectively isn't the case. Can you compete against olympic sprinters if you don't have a quota to go to the olympics in the first place? I get ignored and rejected by women- not by chads.

You get ignored and rejected by women because better looking men exist. In the same way you're poor and can't live like a King because Bill Gates exists-- not because private jets are so expensive. Chad worshipers and apologists are the ultimate cucks. I'm far more envious of GL guys than Staceys and foids. They are above them in the hierachy.
Theres no competition when you're the token ugly guy . You're an incel. Not their equal

You're in the game whether you want to be or not. There's no escape from it.

jfl at befriending chads
he even said have confidence bro meme

You get ignored and rejected by women because better looking men exist.
Are you implying they will stop existing if I hate them? They are still here, regardless of my actions. Having chad frend has made my school life completely conflict-free and I've gotten out more, in the form of favours, than I've invested. Antagonizing them for the sake of it doesn't bring me a women to fuck and generally doesn't win me anything.
In the same way you're poor and can't live like a King because Bill Gates exists
If you redistributed all the wealth in the world, you'd still be poor. This parallel is actually bad, since money don't have an animalistic drive for the top 1% of people. You can get rich as a subhuman, just like Bill Gates did.
Chad worshipers and apologists are the ultimate cucks.
How is being a friend with someone equated to "worship"? What are you supposed to do exactly? Be an edgy faggot without any friends forever?

Are you implying they will stop existing if I hate them? They are still here, regardless of my actions. Having chad frend has made my school life completely conflict-free and I've gotten out more, in the form of favours, than I've invested. Antagonizing them for the sake of it doesn't bring me a women to fuck and generally doesn't win me anything.

What a pathetic human being you are. A chad orbiter. You're inflating their SMV just by being in the same room as them.

If you redistributed all the wealth in the world, you'd still be poor. This parallel is actually bad, since money don't have an animalistic drive for the top 1% of people. You can get rich as a subhuman, just like Bill Gates did.

No you wouldn't lol. Because poverty is relative. Do you understand how economics works? It's not a parallel, it's an analogy. The only distinction is that it's much harder to increase your SMV than your ££. People pull the same shit with rich people. They pretend they're good people and fap over their benevolent deeds. Oblivious to the fact that their very exist is fucking them over.

How is being a friend with someone equated to "worship"? What are you supposed to do exactly? Be an edgy faggot without any friends forever?
Chads and chadlites are 10% of the male population. You have a huge pool of friends to choose from. Why are you choosing the elite few? You're behaving like a Stacey. You want to be around them for their status and because of the halo effect. The only difference is you (probably) don't want to fuck them.

In a sense, this makes sense. Stacy hans out with fat bitches and Becky so all the attention would go to her.

Same rule can also apply for Chad.

In a sense, this makes sense. Stacy hans out with fat bitches and Becky so all the attention would go to her.

Same rule can also apply for Chad.

That isn't my (very limited) experience of girls. They tend to have friends of similar attractiveness, and are fucking brutal to girls who they consider lesser or outside their social circle.

Dude, if you are trying to socialmaxx, you'll eventually need to deal with them

Fuck this thread, you might aswell say that having any friend makes you a cuck, if there is a Chad who settles for his looksmatch and doesn't sleep with lots of foids then I see no reason not to be his friend, if there is a Chad who olny cares about fucking foids then I dont want to be friends with him because he probably is a self absorbed faggot whose life revolves around sex. If you refuse to be friends with someone because they look good then you're just as bad as the foids who give us disgusting looks and walk in the opposite direction when they see us.

C1B3B479 F6BF 409E A45E 6117FF2415DA

No it isn't, they are your competition. They are your enemy.
Incels are competition aswell, there are incels who look better then others so by you're logic everyone on earth except fags are your enemy.

Fuck this thread, you might aswell say that having any friend makes you a cuck, if there is a Chad who settles for his looksmatch and doesn't sleep with lots of foids then I see no reason not to be his friend, if there is a Chad who olny cares about fucking foids then I dont want to be friends with him because he probably is a self absorbed faggot whose life revolves around sex. If you refuse to be friends with someone because they look good then you're just as bad as the foids who give us disgusting looks and walk in the opposite direction when they see us.

LOL. Yeah, discriminating against someone who has everything is exactly the same as discriminating against someone who has nothing. Have you heard of false equivalence?

JFL @ all the butthurt chad orbiters.

I'm too short for the company of men.

LOL. Yeah, discriminating against someone who has everything is exactly the same as discriminating against someone who has nothing. Have you heard of false equivalence?

JFL @ all the butthurt chad orbiters.
It's not the same but discrimination is discrimination, by you're logic it's okay to hate white people and want to kill them because they are the majority in the west, is it okay to hate all wealthy people because of there financial success?

is it okay to hate all wealthy people because of there financial success?

Yes. That's what has motivated greater equality and every benefit you and I enjoy today. That's what unions, labour parties, democracies are built on. A hatred of people who benefit from, and a complicit in, unfairness. Hatred is good. If people didn't hate the rich, and the system that created them, you'd be living in a slum, and working a 60 hour week for a dollar a day.

Yes. That's what has motivated greater equality and every benefit you and I enjoy today. That's what unions, labour parties, democracies are built on. A hatred of people who benefit from, and a complicit in, unfairness. Hatred is good. If people didn't hate the rich, and the system that created them, you'd be living in a slum, and working a 60 hour week for a dollar a day.
Ok bad analogy, as Chads are born Chads and rich people (usually) make themselves rich, my basic point is that if a Chad doesnt sleep around much and settles for his looksmatch and marries her then hes just as good as an incel, and befriending one doesnt make you a cuck

I disagree,chads are often nice people in my opinion.
Of course there are a lot of assholes too,but a lot of nice people that i met are chadlets

My best friend is a Chad but the guy is based af... Never brags because he knows my situation, offers me coping advice, doesnt try to tell me to "shower" or work on my personality.
He hates foids as much as me. Because even tho he gets their attention, he think foids are beneath him and hates that he has to "work" for them. I guess thats the Chad equivalent to the blackpill.

My point is. Not all Chads are assholes.

I disagree,chads are often nice people in my opinion.
Of course there are a lot of assholes too,but a lot of nice people that i met are chadlets

Of course they're nice. Why the fuck wouldn't they be? They have everything they could ever want.

If you have friends who don't actively help you get laid you are a cuck

FOR REAL. Fuck this thread, and everyone trying to shame this dude for having a damn friend. Jesus.

My best friend is a Chad but the guy is based af... Never brags because he knows my situation, offers me coping advice, doesnt try to tell me to "shower" or work on my personality.
He hates foids as much as me. Because even tho he gets their attention, he think foids are beneath him and hates that he has to "work" for them. I guess thats the Chad equivalent to the blackpill.

My point is. Not all Chads are assholes.
As much as I realize my opinion of Chad is probably due to the halo effect, I agree. Chads have treated me rather nicely, or at least MUCH nicer when compared to women. I think they have sympathy for me.

I am uncuckable cause I have no friends :feelzez: