Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy If You Have A Average Size or Large COCK That Mean You're Self Esteem is Sky High

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
Idc if you are a male virgin with a rat face or what, big dick privilege lets you stroll through life easy brezzy at least psychologically. The torment that is suffered by the so called micro peens is similar to that suffered by manlets, and the two often go hand in hand, but a manlet with a swinger copes better than the rest please believe that.

If you are avreraged or blessed w/ your package I pretty much imagine you in the least gay way possible going to a pull party, pulling your trunks down in front of a group of bikini clad chicas and ascending instantly. This is tough to do now because of covid yes, but even still. Mind you this is something a micropen could never get away with in a million years without ascending to permanent clownhood instead.

I envy your supreme sense of security is all I'm saying and if you deny it's existence you're a real douchgebag and a liar and a lowkey bully against the underendowed, in other words sub hums.

I don't even know how to measure my dick.

"average" is not good. it's garbage.

sub7 INCH dick = MICROPENIS

Just walk around naked at parties theory

ah yes it doesnt matter that women will not get within 10 feet of me because of my recessed chin, my average size peen means i have daily sex with 10/10 gigastacy jb waifu lolis
ah yes it doesnt matter that women will not get within 10 feet of me because of my recessed chin, my average size peen means i have daily sex with 10/10 gigastacy jb waifu lolis

Btw people I'm basically joking around about the getting laid with ease part. It's the higher rate of inborn self esteem that is the real point of this thread.

My shit long but skinny

The dickpill is brutal. It's the epitome of the blackpill.

Having a huge schlong will literally make other things not be as unbearable as they may seem.

having a micropenis sucks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back