Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you have 0 gfs by the time you graduate uni it's game over

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
Seriously. Where tf are you supposed to meet women? Tinder? Bar? Club? Work? Even so your total lack of experience will make you cringey and a turn off to all foids. No gf by age 22-23 and life goes from hard to impossible. I see it in my social circle all the time. All my friends get nothing but ghosted

True facts. My friend was a late bloomer and got his best pussy in college. After that it was all single moms and uggos at work.

I graduated college 11 months ago and I have met 0 new women outside of work. Not to mention any woman met after this age is more than likely not a virgin, with a fat roast that an incel like myself cannot satisfy. Tinder doesn't work, only top 14% of men get responses. Bars are sausage fests. I also advise against meeting women at work; Don't shit where you eat.

I graduated college 11 months ago and I have met 0 new women outside of work. Not to mention any woman met after this age is more than likely not a virgin, with a fat roast that an incel like myself cannot satisfy. Tinder doesn't work, only top 14% of men get responses. Bars are sausage fests. I also advise against meeting women at work; Don't shit where you eat.

So much truth here

legit. It has gotten so much harder for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back