Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "If you hate women so much, why don't you just date men?"

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
I remember seeing this in a youtube comment section of some anti-incels.is video. It was posted by someone with one of those retarded anime character generator PFPs, you probably know what I'm talking about.
Is this what they actually think? How detached from reality do you have to be to think one can change his sexuality so easily? If it was that easy, why are there gay conversion therapies in the first place?

fags are mentally ill i hope all of them commit suicide

That fag is either an idiot or simply not being serious and is trying to virtue signal for attention. I forget how stupid some of these mfers are.

incels are not foids that can magically become lesbians when chads dont commit.

Yeah it’s a typical brain dead, retarded incel tear response thinking incels can somehow rewrite their instinctual attraction that they gained from Birth and thousands of years of evolution

incels are not foids that can magically become lesbians when chads dont commit.
ngl I unironically wonder if this is why women say shit like this so often. females are wired to be more bisexual on average than males so they are probably just projecting. I wish I could remember the reason but I remember I read something about why women were more likely to be bisexual. It had something to do with cocubines and shit. idk I'm high rn :feelstastyman: I wish I could remember what it was, I remember it being interesting.

ngl I unironically wonder if this is why women say shit like this so often. females are wired to be more bisexual on average than males so they are probably just projecting. I wish I could remember the reason but I remember I read something about why women were more likely to be bisexual. It had something to do with cocubines and shit. idk I'm high rn :feelstastyman: I wish I could remember what it was, I remember it being interesting.
yeah i know the reason, earlier when kings/chad had multiple wives girlfriends, the foids are not able to cum , they dont get the satisfaction or orgasm, and the guy dont care as he is a chad/king. so when the king goes out then the wives get together and stimulate themself in order to orgasm.

They want to turn us into fags to be genetic dead ends