Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you hate "tall incels" then you're an asshole

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
2,859
Stacies Society treats us like shit for something we can't control, our looks. Yet you hate tall incels for being tall, something they can't control...thats some kek hypocrisy. Being tall doesn't matter when you've got a dogshit face, I'm 6ft1, I would know. 

If you hate Tall Incels you are no better then Stacy who hates you!
 
iiiTeMpeR said:
Being tall doesn't matter when you've got a dogshit face, I'm 6ft1, I would know. 

I'm 6'1 too.  Also have a dogshit face.
 
I'm a 6'6 incel. Height only matters when you are average to above average
 
I don't hate any incel as we are all on the same boat
 
incelman said:
I don't hate any incel as we are all on the same boat

Some incels on here hate tall incels, they call them "tallfags", it's directed to those boyoz, not you brother
 
iiiTeMpeR said:
Some incels on here hate tall incels, they call them "tallfags", it's directed to those boyoz, not you brother

They are just being assholes. I only hate fakecels.
 
I agree. I think a 5ft9 chad would have a much better chance then a 6ft1 incel with a face that of a caveman.
 
I'm a 6ft incel. I don't mind who hates me. Short men are right to be angry. If i have no chance and a a worthless piece of unwanted subhuman vermin then what chance do they have?
 
They're just bitter projecting manlets who think that the area that they have their biggest flaw in is the only thing that matters.

In 2017 there is no reason for a woman to settle for a tall guy with an ugly face when she can fire up tinder and find a tall guy with at least a chadlite face. Even if she's an ugly landwhale.
 
knajjd said:
"tall incel" is like saying "good looking incel". height halo is VERY real (look at the person in your avatar, for instance)

Height halo doesn't exist.
 
commander_zoidberg said:
I'm a 6ft incel. I don't mind who hates me. Short men are right to be angry. If i have no chance and a a worthless piece of unwanted subhuman vermin then what chance do they have?

1eqpaQU.jpg
 
"If you are x then ....." = gate keeping cope

same as other thread
 
Tallfags are volcel. You can find a landwhale or sub 5 femoid that fetishizes tall guys. It's truly over for us turbo manlets.
 
a-virgin-nigger said:
Tallfags are volcel. You can find a landwhale or sub 5 femoid that fetishizes tall guys. It's truly over for us turbo manlets.

Maybe some of us don't want landwhales or sub-5 "femoids?"
 
Framecel222 said:
a-virgin-nigger said:
Tallfags are volcel. You can find a landwhale or sub 5 femoid that fetishizes tall guys. It's truly over for us turbo manlets.
Maybe some of us don't want landwhales or sub-5 "femoids?"

FUCK YOU RETARDED FUCKING VOLCEL SCUM! YOU'RE STILL NOT BANNED?!
 
a-virgin-nigger said:
FUCK YOU RETARDED FUCKING VOLCEL SCUM! YOU'RE STILL NOT BANNED?!

I was banned for a few hours but then I got unbanned.
 
Framecel222 said:
a-virgin-nigger said:
FUCK YOU RETARDED FUCKING VOLCEL SCUM! YOU'RE STILL NOT BANNED?!
I was banned for a few hours but then I got unbanned.

Cucked mods. For fucks sake.
 
I wish I could find a female with a tall fetish.
 
If you are a tall-cell then you must just be a mental-cel, because almost all girls prefer tall guys so you are probably just a huge autist.
 
I guess I'm an asshole then. You tallfags are all fakecels that need to FUCK OFF
 
anon2719 said:
If you are a tall-cell then you must just be a mental-cel, because almost all girls prefer tall guys so you are probably just a huge autist.

They want tall guys that look like Francisco Lachowski
 
i guess it depends on the country and their heightism level
i've seen tall ugly ass motherfuckers who were going out with cute five foot girls all the time, but never short ugly ass motherfuckers going out with anyone
makes me want to kill myself tbh
 
6'3 here with an ugly, deformed, shit ethnic face.
 
Tallcels still have a fucking advantage. I'm a fucking about 5'2 manlet. I'm ugly as sin, plus my height is an insult to injury.
 
ObitoCel said:
Tallcels still have a fucking advantage. I'm a fucking about 5'2 manlet. I'm ugly as sin, plus my height is an insult to injury.

Oh shit, I finally height mog someone. My condolences brother. We turbo manlet subhumans have it the worst.
 
a-virgin-nigger said:
Oh shit, I finally height mog someone. My condolences brother. We turbo manlet subhumans  have it the worst.

My whole fucking life is suicide fuel bro. I used to be the tallest in class back in third grade, but I haven't grown since.
 
Enigmatic93 said:
They want tall guys that look like Francisco Lachowski

If not they probably trigger a rape-o creep sensor in women.
 
I hate big dick incels, could easily ascend running dick pic game
 
I'll admit a short man has it worse if everything else was equal. But I've seen short guys who look better than me or had higher status with gf's and sometimes they'd have stacys.
 
"tall incel" is like saying "good looking incel". height halo is VERY real (look at the person in your avatar, for instance)
Lmao there is a 6'6 dude claiming to be an incel fuck off what a bunch of trolls
 
Tallfags are volcel. You can find a landwhale or sub 5 femoid that fetishizes tall guys. It's truly over for us turbo manlets.
Bu-but bruh 8+ blonde stacies wont approach them, they are i-incels just like us :(
 
ITT: Manlets think tallcels are volcels, dicklets think that bigdickcels are volcels

Typical incels.is
 
I wish I could find a female with a tall fetish.
you mean every woman in existence from 5ft to 6ft? 'tall fetish' is like saying 'having a fetish for good-looking people'
 
Tallcel = housebound autist

No other reason for them to be single.
 
Being a virgin is only req to be my brother, i dont understand this race to the buttom " I am bigger incel than you!!!1".
 
Height just gets you a ticket to the face race.
 
Tallcel = housebound autist

No other reason for them to be single.
This 100%, I would give half my dick size to be 6 foot tall, at least people would respect me more and I would have more presence
 
Height is the biggest fucking cope, i'm so sick of these stupid manlets that keep using it as an excuse.

Being 6'1 has literally given me nothing, in fact it's made my life worse since my head stands out among crowds which exposes my ugly subhuman face even more.

5'5 goodlooking manlet > 6'1 ugly lanklet. Face trumps all.
 
You have to be exceptionally deformed sub 3 or framecel to be a tall incel
 
Height is the biggest fucking cope, i'm so sick of these stupid manlets that keep using it as an excuse.

Being 6'1 has literally given me nothing, in fact it's made my life worse since my head stands out among crowds which exposes my ugly subhuman face even more.

5'5 goodlooking manlet > 6'1 ugly lanklet. Face trumps all.
No
 

Yes.

Anyone saying otherwise is a coping manlet.

It's all about the face, as long as you're roughly eye level with most females then height is irrelevant.
 
Yes.

Anyone saying otherwise is a coping manlet.

It's all about the face, as long as you're roughly eye level with most females then height is irrelevant.
tallfag cope
At 5 foot 5 you are screwed unless your face is 7.5-8/10. All girls explicitly mention how uncomfortable they are dating somebody shorter than them.

6 foot 1 5/10 > 5 foot 5 7.5/10
 

Similar threads

AshamedVirgin34
Replies
28
Views
1K
killurselftroon
K
Clavicus Vile
Replies
12
Views
589
Mixedcel59
M
Lucifer157
Replies
32
Views
1K
ElijahCel
ElijahCel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top