Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you had too, or if you were pushed enough....

H

Hellothere

Banned
-
Could or would you like really, really violently hurt someone? Like really fuck them up so bad, they'd probably be in a hospital for the rest of their life. I could and I would. I don't mean going ER, I mean like grabbing a baseball bat or crowbar, steel toed boots, and like really fucking them up,breaking some bones, maybe they can't walk anymore. Maybe even cutting their ear off as a sick joke and doing it so they can hear better.

I wouldn't do this like randomly like a nut for no reason, although is there ever no reason?, I'd do it if the wrong person crossed me, screwed me over for something stupid, or someone who thinks they can walk all over me and I'm supposed to take it. I'm in an area where I deal with this regularly. I see myself doing this and having no problem with it. After all, I am following "their rules", be a man, stand up for yourself, fight back, etc.

I was building bullied in 9th grade one time while sitting next to a friend on the bleachers before the start of a school assembly. Kids in the back row were throwing bits of paper at me and laughing. Idk what they were saying. My friend sitting next to me commented that I shouldn't let them treat me that way and that I should do something. I think that was the push I needed for what happened next. Maybe it was some sort of permission that I needed or maybe I wasn't able to realize how pathetic I was being until it was brought up. I'm not sure tbh. Anyway, one kid walked up behind me and started touching my back with his finger while it was through the zipper of his pants as if it were a penis. I stood up aggressively, moved one step up to where he was, and pushed him. He pulled his hand out of his pants and, to my surprised, looked afraid. He didn't try to hit me back; he just started to back up with his hands up defensively like he was trying to block me from coming closer. I pushed him again harder and he fell onto his back. I mounted him and was ready to hit him in the face. I even had my arm up with my hand balled in a fist. I noticed that he was in as much of a fetal position as he could be given the circumstances though, and his hands were just blocking his face. Without thinking, part of me realized I wasn't going to be able to hit someone in such a helpless position. I moved my hand to his head and planned on slamming it into the side of next step up which was already close to his head. I couldn't do that either. After what was probably 10 seconds but felt more like 30, a teacher or someone working from the school called us down to send us to the principal's office.

That's the closest to a fight I've ever been in and I want able to seriously hurt another person, at least not with them not fighting back, even if I thought they deserved it. I'm not weak (I've been trying to fitmax for a while) and I'm sure I could hurt someone if I really needed to, but not if they were already defeated. I apparently just dont have that kind of brutal nature in me.

Why do you ask? Your local police force don't actually give a rats'? & what else's news?

But good luck with strapping on boots when such self-defense might be called for, mate.
Meanwhile the tongue REMAINS mightier...
...you know, for those who aren't 'learning disabled', of course.
Otherwise, if anyone's searching for a violence-survivors' support group, you may rest assured "home of the red-pill" certainly ain' it.
If you've got so-called 'mental health' insurance, you're still way ahead of at least a third of these 'users'.

'poverty' = 'not having the resources to support or even maintain oneself', doesn' it just?

nah im a irl pussy