Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you had to guess, do you think these Catholic stacies are virgins?

Do you think they are virgins?

• Of course they are, they are more pure than virgin Mary

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
I mean, they go to church, right? Tradcucks told me that you can find nice virgin Christian girls in churches and that you should marry one.

Watch the stacy at 0:16 laughing at jestermaxxed normie fooling around in the holy church:

Are these the Christian girls who are trad wife material that they keep telling me about? I mean, look at how they are dressed and how they're behaving, so modest and pious.

You can see on their faces that they are complete sluts. Specially the one in the middle

Are white catholic nuns even virgins?

Pick 2 before reading and watching, still stand by it after

The priest was based to stop that charade. I think most modern liberal Catholic priests would keep him playing coco jambo to jestermaxx the stacies.

Modest and cute wahmen of culture doesn't exist anymore.

There should be no forgiveness for those that lost virginity before marriage. They should be damned to hellfire.

These young foids only attend churches and religious centers in order to signify their virtue and to show a false image of purity for the orbiting cucks to worship: Moreover, on ranches and pastures they usually ride a lot. Pure degeneration, they should be purged.

Not sure but I'd say no.

No one is a virgin anymore for religious reasons

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back