Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you had to eliminate one animal from the planet among these which would it be.

Which one?

• Total voters
Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Which animal you think deserves to go and discuss why

Last edited:
My 1st choice would be fat link but other than that dogs are a close second

I eat cows and chickens, why couldn't you pick some more unlikable animals like snakes or musquitos or black people?

If you take any one of these one out permanantly the ecosystem will get fucked so I'm not sure

If you take any one of these one out permanantly the ecosystem will get fucked so I'm not sure
Dogs barely serve any purpose other than herding cattle and fertilizing your nearest park's soil

add black people to the poll. Think how utopian this earth would be without them

This survey sucks

Eliminate Niggers and the world would be much cleaner and less disease

and theyre dangerous to everyone plus make tons of noise. Also you have dipshit liberals bringing them into food stores and restaurants which should be illegal
My cat makes no noise except meow at me for food and cuddles, Otherwise hes self sufficient and sleeps most of the day not bothering me like a dog would, My cat is also very gentle and notices when im sad, It will rub its head against me to try and cheer me up saying i am loved.

Chicken and cows are a source a food and a good one too, dogs and cats are the same for me but dogs are more useful they can be trained and work meanwhile cats are just useless so i guess cats is the logical answer here

Chickens because they're the most retarded and unlikable.

IMO there is only one possible answer if you truly comprehend the dogpill

I'm more interested in what prompted this poll and why you specifically chose those four animals.

Saw it on youtube
OK, but is this meant to show that certain personality types will pick certain animals, or something along those lines?

OK, but is this meant to show that certain personality types will pick certain animals, or something along those lines?
Nah. Just to see where the forum stands on this. Like on yt half the votes went to cats but here dogs are more hated it seems

Large dogs scare me

Chickens and cows are livestock. Dogs are useful for hunting and shepherding. Cats are useful for keep a house free of rodents.

I wouldn't get rid of any. Poll needs a fifth option.

Chickens and cows are livestock. Dogs are useful for hunting and shepherding. Cats are useful for keep a house free of rodents.

I wouldn't get rid of any. Poll needs a fifth option.
That'd be too easy

Dogs help blind people, they help rescue people when a building collapsed or they got stuck in an avalanche.

Wtf do cats do? "MEOW MEOW MEOW* over and fucking over on my buddys headset when we play games. It's also the foids way of coping and larping as "witchy" (which are the worst possible foids).

If you agree with redditors there's something wrong with you.

Last edited:
Dogs fuck foids, stink, attack , only good dogs are the guide dogs for blindcels and huner dogs and the truffle dogs, as a pet theyre bad especially a big male dog with a short white woman:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Yeah plenty of people in the comments gave that answer too, mostly foids.
What are you insinuating? :feelsseriously:

I gave you my reasons. It's not pragmatic to eliminate any.

lmao chickens should get better personalities
Chicken > your retarded GrAYcel ass

I'd choose to elimate your kind instead, if it were an option.

What are you insinuating? :feelsseriously:

I gave you my reasons. It's not pragmatic to eliminate any.
They be like, "they are all so cute and wholesome plus I looove meat. Why can't you have some option like mosquitos or something smh":foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Mosquitoes.

Always getting bit over and over.

you take one out you dead and replaced

i choose dog if i have to coz they were selectively bred for companion and utility but now we dont need them.

Cows, to save them from the suffering. Chickens likewise but cows are more intelligent.