Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you had to choose between

If you had to choose between

• Being a billionaire

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • Having the world destroyed

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
Im torn between these two choices,I would like to have lots of money to do and have things in which I would never ever get in real life, going on holidays,eat exotic food,living in hotels,going on sporting events,even giving money to abused animals and even incels

But then again I truly have extreme hatred for the human race that if I had the power i may not hesitate to put it out of its existence, because of all the chads,stacies,cucks,normies and the bastards who have mentally scarred me

i can just buy some nukes once i'm a billionaire, and genetic enginer a cat girl, meanwhile i build a spaceship to get of this shit hole

so while i'm in my spaceship with my beatyfull catgirl, i nuke the world and just laugh while she cleans my cock

Billionaires already destroyed the world.

Billionaire ofc. I wanna looksfuckinmaxx, investment, etc. Then I'll use the remaining money to ensure that if the world has to be destroyed, it'll be by my own hand

I would love to see this planet burn tbh.

I want to be a Chad fuck everything else

First one EZ.

I'd be a billionaire any day, it's an obsession.