Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you had to choose between one of these foids, which one would you pick?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date

See title

• Landwhale white foid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chubby Asian foid

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Chubby Curry/Middle eastern foid

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Fit black foid

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • Rather be an inkwell

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Poll is anonymous btw.

Chubby Asian or curry provided they'd be a virgin and loyal.

Chubby Asian, Middle Eastern, Black mixed foid.

race alone doesn't reduce your SMV as much as being overweight imo, especially for women. only stormfront people who took the "beauty and purity of the Aryan woman" meme too seriously would date a landwhale over a fit girl

race alone doesn't reduce your SMV as much as being overweight imo, especially for women. only low IQ people who took the "beauty and purity of the Aryan woman" meme too seriously would date a landwhale over a fit girl

I chose would rather be inkwell. I dont like fat foids and dont find black foids attractive.

fit black foid to work out at the gym with hnnngggg

Lmao would be an abomination.
I don't know. A brown Asian girl with black girl hair thats a bit chubby sounds interesting to me.

We ARE being choosey here, right? If so, I would choose this. I like Asians, Middle Eastern, and Black girls. A mix of all 3 sounds very intriguing to my mind. Could probably look like Nemesis from Resident Evil 3. Maybe, but I'll take that chance.

I don't know. A brown Asian girl with black girl hair thats a bit chubby sounds interesting to me.

We ARE being choosey here, right? If so, I would choose this. I like Asians, Middle Eastern, and Black girls. A mix of all 3 sounds very intriguing to my mind. Could probably look like Nemesis from Resident Evil 3. Maybe, but I'll take that chance.

Just nemesismaxx bro.

I chose would rather be inkwell. I dont like fat foids and dont find black foids attractive.
generally speaking I don't find black women very attractive either but I'm in no position to turn down a sexual partner just because of her race. there's not very many worse alternatives to being alone forever

fit black foid ofc

generally speaking I don't find black women very attractive either but I'm in no position to turn down a sexual partner just because of her race. there's not very many worse alternatives to being alone forever

I mean if we can choose here as in we're not the beggars here, I can see what he means. I myself don't find spanish, hispanic, latino, etc girls attractive whatsoever. I just don't.
If I had a chance with one though? I'm taking the chance. Not worship, but I would easily try and make it work as in that situation I'm the beggar.

But if I can choose? I choose not to have a spanish, hispanic, latino, etc foid. To him, it's black girls.

True that.
I mean if we can choose here as in we're not the beggars here, I can see what he means. I myself don't find spanish, hispanic, latino, etc girls attractive whatsoever. I just don't.
If I had a chance with one though? I'm taking the chance. Not worship, but I would easily try and make it work as in that situation I'm the beggar.

But if I can choose? I choose not to have a spanish, hispanic, latino, etc foid. To him, it's black girls.
Spanish foids are pretty attractive tbh.

:feelsugh:tfw no chubby curry gf

fit black foid ofc lmao jfl

6k posts and haven't learned yet, where's the pics nigga

anyway I'll go for the asian chubby, if by chubby you mean slightly overweight and not fat

6k posts and haven't learned yet, where's the pics nigga

anyway I'll go for the asian chubby, if by chubby you mean slightly overweight and not fat

Poll is to find out how racial preferences compete with looks based preferences among users here.

Shitty racebait.

Why do you expect any one at all to choose an obese white over fit black? How can be an average black girl be that undesirable? Seems like you want to provoke a strong reaction either from one of us or IT.

Fit black, they have the second nicest bodies

I myself don't find spanish, hispanic, latino, etc girls attractive whatsoever. I just don't.
I agree tbh. I've noticed that guys with Latina fetishes tend to not have much irl interaction with them and just assume that the models they see on TV/internet are representative of what Latinas look like. the average Latina looks more like the cleaning lady from Family Guy

source: most of the girls at my school are Latina

Last edited:
What do you mean by chubby? Also the negro would be like the total ghetto trash?