Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you had three wishes, what would they be?

• Thread starter God'sGreatestRegret
  • Start date
God'sGreatestRegret

God'sGreatestRegret

Cursed from Birth
★★★★
1. Christian Perfection
2. Family' Financial Security
3. Charitable Deed

money so I can drop ouHey it fuckig uni

rich, remove acne scars, never age but can still die

1. Immortality wtih a convoluted way to kill myself
2. Dev Console for reality
3. Ability to swap realities

1. Make anime real
2. Make anime real
3. Make anime real

1. My very own waifu
2. Brand new AE86
3. Eternal youth for me and my waifu (we can achieve this right now with skinmaxxing though).

1. Immortality wtih a convoluted way to kill myself
2. Dev Console for reality
3. Ability to swap realities
Seems to me you're just begging to have some sort of obscure loophole fuck you over tbh.

1. The Ability to activate/deactivate any superpower I want by thinking about it, however the only way to verify it is by knocking a certain song/tune so I don't accidentally think of some crazy shit and it gets activated on accident at bad times.
2. Perfect immortal wife who can't be harmed or damaged in any way and I love everything about and will only be with me, she's so perfect and fits my desires that I don't even know about, even if that requires her to have the ability to shapeshift or other superpowers or abilities.
3. I am the shadow leader of every single government and corporation and organization and fucking thing imaginable, and I have a computer interface that lets me control literally everything behind the scenes so I can make the world a better place, and end Inceldom for everyone in a proper way, and gurantee a future for Earth, all the races seperately, and hopefully ventures into to worlds.