Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you had the opportunity to speak to God verbally and face to face... HOW WOULD YOU EXPRESS YOURSELF?

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★
If you had the opportunity to speak to God verbally and face to face... HOW WOULD YOU EXPRESS YOURSELF?

I would express myself with hatred and targeted sadness.

"Please make me a 6'3 Chad with a healthy family, Good friends and 10 million dollars"

Kill him like Kratos in old God of War games. Cut his head off and put it on my wall near my computer or to piss all over it every day. If you kill a God you will know you just finished Jrpg story :feelsthink:

If you had the opportunity to speak to God verbally and face to face... HOW WOULD YOU EXPRESS YOURSELF?

Make me 9 years old or rapture me off this planet in exactly 1 year. If not then just make me high IQ.
Hell make me a 16 year old Jeremy Meeks

I'd respectfully ask to be personally baptised by him and be taken into Heaven

Show him r34 of Jesus on my phone

I'd ask him to forgive my sins

I'd ask him to forgive my sins

Forgiveness is that you no longer commit these sins.But there are levels of sin, and beware of murder, adultery and bestiality.

There is only one unforgivable sin

NO. Do not confuse the concept of God with the Abrahamic Christian sect.

Firstly, there is no holy spirit, I recommend that you study theology and learn Hebrew, I am not Catholic, and Christianity is a sect that also emerged with the Essenes. Furthermore, it has platonic bases.

NO. Do not confuse the concept of God with the Abrahamic Christian sect.

Firstly, there is no holy spirit, I recommend that you study theology and learn Hebrew, I am not Catholic, and Christianity is a sect that also emerged with the Essenes. Furthermore, it has platonic bases.
The day of Pentecost proves the existence of holy spirit

The day of Pentecost proves the existence of holy spirit
No. Nothing proves that. And the Torah and the PRIMARY TEXTS DENY!

Don't come to me with Christian questions, I have a degree in theology, geopolitics and philosophy. This Christian story only deceives the cattle. I've studied everything.

You are literally the conception of Kabbalists, if you want sincerity, in the end you are a joke.

I don't need to, he's already supposed to know everything about me if he's god. And maybe he made me go through inceldom on purpose too.

I'm not listening to any of this external message

The Bible says there are three, The Father, The son and The Holy Spirit.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Read your Bible properly, because you don't even know what you're talking about.

To begin with, the Bible was a primitive Jewish book, nothing more than adulterated texts of the Torah.

And if you actually read the Bible, you would stop being a Christian.

As I said, you are an alternative conception of Kabbalist, do not use the Bible to your advantage, because that is not what it is

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Read your Bible properly, because you don't even know what you're talking about.

To begin with, the Bible was a primitive Jewish book, nothing more than adulterated texts of the Torah.
GQXxkHlXUAA4lz

I guess I would be pretty angry if I met our creator. I'm just tired of being myself.

Id just vacantly stare at him or break into laughters till i die

I’d question why I had to suffer so much and demand it gets fixed

I want to know what are my misbehavings specifically as to end up as a fucking rice. Then I'll tell him I can still be a righteous warrior no matter how fucked up my condition is

I would immediately shut my eyes closed. I have a very strange relationship with God. He is the only thing that I can find myself submitting to. I don't feel I am worthy of seeing his face. I don't know if I would even be able to say anything.

I think I would just weep.

I would weep thinking of how different I am to everyone else.
I would weep thinking of why I was made like this.
I would weep thinking of all the years I spent wallowing in sadness because of how much I knew everyone hated me.
I would weep thinking of those days I would come back from middle school and just lay down on my bed wishing that I'd die the next day.
I would weep thinking of how I became indifferent over time.
I would weep thinking of how my only friends that I had were the ones I made up in my mind.

Perhaps I would say, "Please send me to hell, my lord."

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back