Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you had the opportunity to kill a woman without any consequences, would you do it?

If you had the opportunity to kill a woman without any consequences, would you do it?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
텍스트

텍스트

hello
★★★★★
I would do it
I hate them too much it's my fantasy

Last edited:
Glowies

No, I don't get pleasure from torture or murder. Although consentual beatings do turn me on quite a bit.

Glowie

Unironically no because I would just feel bad, call me a cuck but I'm not capable of murder.
Manlet curry introvert subhuman genetics removed that capability.

Yes if I got to rape the body as well (in postal 2)

I have a few women who i wouldnt mind doing that to, in minecraft ofc

I unironically hate soycuck males a lot more

I daydream about it 24/7 and it would be the most intense emotional release of my fucking life, absolutely.

I mean, I wouldn't care if it was a woman tbh. If I had the choice I'd rather it be a man so I can have some vengeance for all of the bullying in life and abusive men I dealt with as a child.

I just dont have the energy in me to want to kill anybody

Only if I get to pipe her first

Your glow is bright

I’d rather kill flame boy faggots (in gta 5)

No but i would kill my bullies(in real life),they are bad scum of earth who get joy from oppressing people weaker than them.

I would kill a white stacey if I get to rape her(in minecraft).

Yes, I would do it. It would ease my hatred a little. (in Minecraft ofc.)

Only if she really disrespected and degraded me not out of pure sadism or malice.

No, I feel bad killing animals

A random or a specific women?

..because I would like to brutally kill the FBI-Foid who authored this glow-thread.

All coal burner foids :reeeeee:

Yes but if it's only one i would have to wait a long time to make sure it's the one I want to use it on.

Every human would love to kill atleast someone once in their lives, not because of a sense of justice or because they were wronged, but only to feel completely satisfied of their innate and primal desire for violence and degradation. People love to abuse, torment and enact pain on the less powerful, it is obvious (See what they do to incels). But, add the innate desire with the desire of punishing for a wrongdoing and the killing becomes a catharsis. Deep down every person would say yes to humans in general. Normal.

No, I have a good personality. I'm just ugly. Please understand that being ugly doesn't necessarily mean being a murder. Thank you.

Call me a cuck, but I wouldn't kill a random foid who's done nothing to me

votes: 19 soys and 21 based.

I’d kill those who have mocked or bullied me at least :feelsLSD:

Doubt it , too lazy

no, i respect wahmen life

Yes, I still want to realize this dream of killing a woman and quartered her body (in the video game).

Every human would love to kill atleast someone once in their lives, not because of a sense of justice or because they were wronged, but only to feel completely satisfied of their innate and primal desire for violence and degradation. People love to abuse, torment and enact pain on the less powerful, it is obvious (See what they do to incels). But, add the innate desire with the desire of punishing for a wrongdoing and the killing becomes a catharsis. Deep down every person would say yes to humans in general. Normal.
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

Anyone who voted no is a cuck.

Also raping a foid with no consequences would be much more based but I suppose killing a whore would be pretty relieving too

You are a cuck if you say no