Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you had the dragon balls what would you wish for and why?

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

My post count = X times Tyrone fucked your mom
★★★★★
If I had the dragon balls right in front of me and the shenron appeared in front of me right now and I can make any wish here is what I would wish for.

BE BLACK

Because not only would I ascend easily but I would be the strongest being to ever exist, stronger than super shenron.

If I had the dragon balls right in front of me and the shenron appeared in front of me right now and I can make any wish here is what I would wish for.

BE BLACK

Because not only would I ascend easily but I would be the strongest being to ever exist, stronger than super shenron.
Idk if that's a joke, but I'm black and my life is still shit lol.

If I could get any wish from the dragon balls, it would be to become 6 f, and facially attractive, fit and successful.

Basically become :chad:

Idk if that's a joke, but I'm black and my life is still shit lol.

If I could get any wish from the dragon balls, it would be to become 6 f, and facially attractive, fit and successful.

Basically become :chad:
Why not just become even blacker? Any black guy mogs chad by default

nigga why the fuck are you so tyronepilled? There are plenty of blackcels on this forum. if ur black mogger theory was true this wouldn't be the case

Become 6 ft with a bigbooty aryan stacy wife

A world without non whites.

nigga why the fuck are you so tyronepilled? There are plenty of blackcels on this forum. if ur black mogger theory was true this wouldn't be the case
Black"cels"

To be a legit blackcel you either have to be extremely deformed or a vegetable

Why not just become even blacker? Any black guy mogs chad by default
The darker your skin, the more ugly you appear to other ppl lol.

That's why niggas and curries try to make their skin look whiter if they want to look more attractive.

This guy mogs chad?

d68a6574b129edff2186ac6d3c1d5938.jpg

Can I wish for infinite wishes?