Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you had the chance to partake in degeneracy, would you, or would you not?

• Thread starter idkwattodowithlife
  • Start date

Would you participate in degeneracy, if you had the chance?

• Would you

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • Would you not

Votes: 16 47.1%

• Total voters
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
And why?

If I had the chance, I'd probably partake in it, and as its already happening anyways, probably its almost impossible to escape from it (unless if there's WWIII or some economic crash).

What do you mean by degenracy?
Like fucking in public type of degenracy?

Themisterpepsi said:
What do you mean by degenracy?
Like fucking in public type of degenracy?
Mainly having poly like open relationships (sleeping around), getting drunk (alcohol), doing hardcore drugs (something like that).

idkwattodowithlife said:
Mainly having poly like open relationships (sleeping around), getting drunk (alcohol), doing hardcore drugs (something like that).

Nah then
maybe getting drunk but poly relationships are more like a contest for the cucks and the least beta gets the landwhale's love while the other one pays for her shit

I would not, I prefer one femoid with a connectioin.

having poly like open relationships 

no, I find it disgusting. The fact that this is becoming common makes me want to exterminate the human race. 

getting drunk (alcohol)

yeah, already do.

doing hardcore drugs (something like that).

maybe, if I knew it was safe.

KilluminoidBR said:
You definitely know whats up.

There's nothing to a meres end, so enjoy.

Sleeping around and drinking, sure. No to drugs and faggotry though.

BlackPill47 said:
Sleeping around and drinking, sure. No to drugs and faggotry though.
Lol, fair enough.

Yes, besides "degeneracy" sounds like a morally loaded term.

Nah, I actually have morals unlike femoids.

Everyone saying no is an turbocoper, we are INCELS(Involuntary Celibates) because we want to partake in that degenerancy but nature stands in our way.

Degenerates must be eliminated. Sex mist be prohibited.

incelman said:
Degenerates must be eliminated. Sex mist be prohibited.
LOL wot?
That's like wanting communism because the rich should be as poor as me rather than me wanting to be rich.

I would for sure, everybody who says otherwise is coping

FeminismsCancer said:
LOL wot?
That's like wanting communism because the rich should be as poor as me rather than me wanting to be rich.

Yes. That's exactly what I want. It's more viable than genetic rearrangement.  If I don't get laid then noone does.

incelman said:
Yes. That's exactly what I want. It's more viable than genetic rearrangement.  If I don't get laid then noone does.

Not sure if you're trolling or not but at least one good thing would come out of it: life would disappear totally.

Just give me a loyal girl and I'll be happy for the rest of my life.

Fuck whores.

FeminismsCancer said:
Not sure if you're trolling or not but at least one good thing would come out of it: life would disappear totally.

YES. The human race must be extinguished.

incelman said:
YES. The human race must be extinguished.

All life is pointless suffering. The males of all pack animal species experience what we do. The alpha mates, the betas need to fight to dethrone him, most don't mate at all, and females just have a nice, placid, sweet existence.

FeminismsCancer said:
All life is pointless suffering. The males of all pack animal species experience what we do. The alpha mates, the betas need to fight to dethrone him, most don't mate at all, and females just have a nice, placid, sweet existence.

Exactly, and that's why we need to erase this vile species from the earth.

incelman said:
Exactly, and that's why we need to erase this vile species from the earth.

I hope Kim does some more nuke rattling lol

If it involves banging chicks, sure.

I chose not to go to parties.

Unbearable2woman said:
Everyone saying no is an turbocoper, we are INCELS(Involuntary Celibates) because we want to partake in that degenerancy but nature stands in our way.
swissincel said:
I would for sure, everybody who says otherwise is coping
This is sadly true.

VLÖ said:
Just give me a loyal girl and I'll be happy for the rest of my life.
Fuck whores.
That's what we all want, but our fate will not grant us that prosperous future. Our luck is used up plain janes, single mothers, and fat women, but the caveat is all of them is going to be pretty bitter from their failed relationships.

idkwattodowithlife said:
That's what we all want, but our fate will not grant us that prosperous future. Our luck is used up plain janes, single mothers, and fat women, but the caveat is all of them is going to be pretty bitter from their failed relationships.

Of course. I know I'll never get one, but I'm still dumb enough to wish that maybe one day all the stars will be aligned and something might happen.

No, I've never really had a desire to fuck for the sake of fucking, so I'm not into the party scene. I just desire another human being of the opposite sex to feel closeness to and connect with. Someone I can trust and confide in. The sex is just a bonus.

Solitarian_Walker said:
No, I've never really had a desire to fuck for the sake of fucking, so I'm not into the party scene. I just desire another human being of the opposite sex to feel closeness to and connect with. Someone I can trust and confide in. The sex is just a bonus.
Fair enough.

idkwattodowithlife said:
And why?

If I had the chance, I'd probably partake in it, and as its already happening anyways, probably its almost impossible to escape from it (unless if there's WWIII or some economic crash).

I kind of had to.. I mean you always have a choice, but I desired sex and relationships. 

If things had worked out with my oneitis I would have dedicated myself fully to her and would try my best to preserve the relationship for the extent of our lives. 

Instead, it did not work out, and I hooked up with a good number of womyn in order to have sex. I've entered into less than ideal relationships in order to just have someone and not be alone. 

In the end I become a degenerate slut, but had I the choice, I'd be living in bliss with the only girl I had ever truly loved. 
All that has come after her has paled in comparison.

Sub8Hate said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
And why?
If I had the chance, I'd probably partake in it, and as its already happening anyways, probably its almost impossible to escape from it (unless if there's WWIII or some economic crash).
I kind of had to.. I mean you always have a choice, but I desired sex and relationships.
If things had worked out with my oneitis I would have dedicated myself fully to her and would try my best to preserve the relationship for the extent of our lives.
Instead, it did not work out, and I hooked up with a good number of womyn in order to have sex. I've entered into less than ideal relationships in order to just have someone and not be alone.
In the end I become a degenerate slut, but had I the choice, I'd be living in bliss with the only girl I had ever truly loved.
Don't take shame yourself being a manwhore, sure some parts may be missing, but I'm sure you have a good chance to secure yourself a stable gf in the near distant future.

I gotta say, you have the balls to say, or admit that you hooked up with a good number of women.

Sub8Hate said:

So basically you're admitting to being a fakecel?

Absolutely not and I've had opportunities.

VLÖ said:
So basically you're admitting to being a fakecel?

No, I am a black pilled volcel norman, and I demand respect for spreading our message and the truth. 

You think I want to go hang out with incelqueers? Why would you banish me to such a fate?

Sub8Hate said:
No, I am a black pilled volcel norman, and I demand respect for spreading our message and the truth. 

You think I want to go hang out with incelqueers? Why would you banish me to such a fate?

You won't get shit. That post was basically bragging, consider how most of us can't even get a single girl. You get zero respect from me. 

And how about you go out and hang out with other norman friends? If you can get girls I'm sure you'll fit in perfectly.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Don't take shame yourself being a manwhore, sure some parts may be missing, but I'm sure you have a good chance to secure yourself a stable gf in the near distant future.

I gotta say, you have the balls to say, or admit that you hooked up with a good number of women.

Thank you, I don't care what anyone thinks of me or my poasts. I'll always speak my mind. I'm a bold mother fucker who gives 0 fucks.

VLÖ said:
You won't get shit. That post was basically bragging, consider how most of us can't even get a single girl. You get zero respect from me. 

And how about you go out and hang out with other norman friends? If you can get girls I'm sure you'll fit in perfectly.

Then fucking ban me already. I'm sick of your virgin whining. Neck yourself, faggot.

Sub8Hate said:
Thank you, I don't care what anyone thinks of me or my poasts. I'll always speak my mind. I'm a bold mother fucker who gives 0 fucks.

Then fucking ban me already. I'm sick of your virgin whining. Neck yourself, faggot.

And there it is, once a norman always a norman.
Get the fuck out.