Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If you had sex, you are another level above me. I am human trash while you are a normal member of society.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
2 Years ago when I still had 2 or 3 friends I couldnt relate to them in any way, they were regular sex havers, party goers, living like a normal member of society while I rotted away thinking what went wrong?

If you had sex, I just cannot relate to you in any way, let alone speak to you. You are levels above me, I am human trash while you are a normal functioning member of society.

Thats how I view myself. Total waste, human trash that is rotting away every second of his life. I congratulate you for living a normal life. You are beyond me there is no way I could relate to you.

You have fulfilled you egoistical expectations of being better than others. You have achieved that through having unpaid sex.

You are beyond me, I am so deprived of such a thing that YOU are miles ahead of me in life and I am just another piece of flesh compared to you.

Don't let vapid holes that couldn't make a rational decision if so their lives depended on it determine your self worth

Sex is overrated anyway imagine putting your penis in a vagina

i haven't been able to relate to anyone irl since 6th grade tbh, sex havers live in a completely different universe then me
Sex is overrated anyway imagine putting your penis in a vagina
copes me

i haven't been able to relate to anyone irl since 6th grade tbh, sex havers live in a completely different universe then me
Exactly, anyone that I knew that had such experiences is on another level mentally to me. I am social trash while they normal members of society.

Pretty much all the friends I had when I was in grade school ditched me after they found interests in girls. In highschool, the few people that talked to me, ditched me the second they had a chance to talk with a superior social circle or they found a girl. In college no one has time or doesn't wan't to talk to anyone outside of their already established social circles, every male is chasing some girl.

Its absolutely over if you can't be NT.

Pretty much all the friends I had when I was in grade school ditched me after they found interests in girls. In highschool, the few people that talked to me, ditched me the second they had a chance to talk with a superior social circle or they found a foid.
Same, as soon as they found some foid to fuck they feel like they are next level compared to us. They will ditch you for the smallest scent of pussy.

As soon as someone gets the smallest contact of foid hair they will leave you to rot like they never knew you. Heck, they wouldnt even spit on your grave since thats too much attention for you.

Pretty much all the friends I had when I was in grade school ditched me after they found interests in girls. In highschool, the few people that talked to me, ditched me the second they had a chance to talk with a superior social circle or they found a girl. In college no one has time or doesn't wan't to talk to anyone outside of their already established social circles, every male is chasing some girl.

Its absolutely over if you can't be NT.
So true i see this all the time in fact it's currently happening to me from a friend i've known for 10+ years

Are you talking any type of sex?I'm hoping that prostitutes don't count.:feelsmega:

Oh,shit.Sorry.That passed me by.

If anyone outside your family has ever really cared about you you're above me. I've never had a friend close enough irl for them to actively care about me. Let alone a women

I think everyone else is trash for getting involved in meaningless acts like sex

Plenty of failed normies who had sex once or twice.