Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you had "good" childhood, I have a blackpill for you

deathcomesquickly

deathcomesquickly

Annihilate my enemies.
-
So this post is addressed to "good childhood" cels. You know, two parents, maybe did ok in school, friends, good environment, but you became incel later.

The blackpill is this: full development doesn't really happen until 18 or 19 years old, after puberty. The earlier you go back in childhood, the more boys resemble each other generally (less differentiated) and the more boys and girls resemble each other.

So if there were guys who outgrew you and frame/athletic mog you, if there were guys who became smarter, if there were guys who became better looking, it's all due to the genetic expression that happens only after puberty! It's not fully expressed in elementary or even high school.

So it doesn't matter if you were a well adjusted, well liked, etc. boy. The final differentiation didn't take place! Sort of like how most college athletes don't go pro, people drop out of school once it becomes too tough, etc.

It's only the final differentiation: the final height, the final build, the final intelligence, the final looks, the final talents and capacity that matter. Not anything you did from elementary to high school.

Last edited:
This implies that a loser who was bullied throughout his school years will magically transform into chad with a healthy mental state

Last edited: A moment ago

This implies that a loser who was bullied throughout his school years will magically transform into chad with a healthy mental state
No, it means the feeble, short kid in elementary school could experience a growth spurt and become a Chad in highschool.

I was a bullied clown and I never had this magic transformation

In reality the status is determined from birth

Correct. Incels peak before puberty. When you see everyone else outgrow at 15-16 you you know you re cooked.

Correct. Incels peak before puberty. When you see everyone else outgrow at 15-16 you you know you re cooked.

I was a bullied clown and I never had this magic transformation

In reality the status is determined from birth
This is a big cope given to you. It would be great to think all my downsides and bullying had a reason and life would reward me with something greater than anyone else would get, but it never happened.

So this post is addressed to "good childhood" cels. You know, two parents, maybe did ok in school, friends, good environment, but you became incel later.
Most incels who had a good childhood are already aware of this anyways because they've experienced this effect first-hand

This is a big cope given to you. It would be great to think all my downsides and bullying had a reason and life would reward me with something greater than anyone else would get, but it never happened.
Yeah, we're just doomed.

And we're not even failed for the test never began, we never qualified

True but in my case it was certain circumstances later in my life that fucked over my life. I honestly didn’t give a fuck about being incel and nor did most Incels I knew irl

True but in my case it was certain circumstances later in my life that fucked over my life. I honestly didn’t give a fuck about being incel and nor did most Incels I knew irl
The Ntpill really fucked you over I still can't believe you didn't play video games back in high-school you felt left out with the rest of the normies brutal Nt is law

There no cope for you're childhood

They aren’t cooked. They are baked

Baked to be. A GODD

The Ntpill really fucked you over I still can't believe you didn't play video games back in high-school you felt left out with the rest of the normies brutal Nt is law
True gamer NT pill is law

How did u say true to the other guy then tag my reply which is saying the opposite :feelskek:
Not necessarily the opposite tbh. I was a bullied clown as a kid, and I also feel more and more that I've peaked before puberty, and not just because I've went from one of the taller boys to one of the short guys:feelsbadman::feelscry:.

The blackpill is this: full development doesn't really happen until 18 or 19 years old, after puberty. The earlier you go back in childhood, the more boys resemble each other generally (less differentiated) and the more boys and girls resemble each other.

So if there were guys who outgrew you and frame/athletic mog you, if there were guys who became smarter, if there were guys who became better looking, it's all due to the genetic expression that happens only after puberty! It's not fully expressed in elementary or even high school.

So it doesn't matter if you were a well adjusted, well liked, etc. boy. The final differentiation didn't take place! Sort of like how most college athletes don't go pro, people drop out of school once it becomes too tough, etc.

It's only the final differentiation: the final height, the final build, the final intelligence, the final looks, the final talents and capacity that matter. Not anything you did from elementary to high school.
i couldnt even make friends in elementary or middle school. im probably the holy mother of all genetic dead ends though

The earlier you go back in childhood, the more boys resemble each other generally (less differentiated) and the more boys and girls resemble each other.
This explains why my earlier years were so easy and I fit in well, never had problems making friends which makes me believe I don't actually have autism, my brain is just fucked from abuse. It was when I got to around 12 years old when everything went to shit, started getting treated bad and ostracized.

I had an awful childhood. What pill do I get?