Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel if you had a wife would you want kids

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
i woudl want 2 boys in case one turns out to be incel

First I would need to know my wife's genetics

didnt i describe those?
Not specifically, but I wouldn't want kids, the chance of all of them coming out ugly and dumb is too high

No I don’t want kids because if I had a son he’d grow up to be a skinny manlet like me and I don’t even gotta why I don’t want a daughter anybody that’s blackpilled knows why

man I would make so many babies with her :ahegao:
Your son will either be an incel or mog the real you.
Your daughter will turn into chad's cum dumpster at a young age.

But if you're happy with that, so much the better for you :feelsaww:

Your son will either be an incel or mog the real you.
Your daughter will turn into chad's cum dumpster at a young age.

But if you're happy with that, so much the better for you :feelsaww:
idc if my son mogs me I'd be happy if he does

Daughter= abortion
Son= pump him full of HGH at 10 and secure a good inheritance for him, do cosmic surgery for him if he turns into shit.

Yes I'd love to have kids. preferably daughters so I don't really have to do much to ensure that I'll have grandkids. Boys would be fine too but I'm going to have to spend a fuck ton of money on HGH and fixing their physical problems with surgery when they get older.

Last edited:
No I don’t want kids because if I had a son he’d grow up to be a skinny manlet like me and I don’t even gotta why I don’t want a daughter anybody that’s blackpilled knows why
@HiddenUzer

Only if I'm 100 percent sure they are gonna be successful in all aspects of life.

So no, i won't.

I would make as much kid as my financial conditions allows me to. I would treat my kids as my employees.

Boys swill be whitepilled. They will be educated under a private setting. They will be thought basic literacy, math and athleticism in early age and laterin their life they will be guided towards taking the relevant education to become lawyers, doctors, engineers, scientists etc.
They will also awarded young sex slave(s) when they become teenagers. They will think sex like eating something, a basic need which you fulfill when you get the urge.
Also maybe sex could be used as a reward mechanism so they can study a lot harder.

Girls will be groomed to become virgin wifes. I will give them to a proper gentleman who pays the right price and is a very advantageous person to have as a son in law.

i was gonna say there's hope for you in the SEA but i forgot.....you're a LARPcel :feelshaha:
I’m incel, SEA for half white doesn’t work, lots of Philippine girls are already mixed

No I hate my life and that would mean I'm stuck working at shithole jobs I hate for the rest of my life.