Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if you had a million dollars euros etc what would you do

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
i would surgery max like a mother fucker rich max like hell buy a nice good house travel max cope max

Last edited:
i would surgery max like a mother fucker rich max like hell buy a nice good house travel max cope max

I would delete my .co account and live a happy life in some third world shithole not caring about anything anymore and just chilling playing gacha games and shit while earning % high enough to sustain my living till I die.

Then I would make sure every single earthly possession I ever had would be destroyed and all the money I had left burned. This world doesn't deserve shit from me.

Quit wagecucking

I would live frugally and live the rest of my life without ever being employed again

How many times are you gonna ask this question?

Then I would make sure every single earthly possession I ever had would be destroyed and all the money I had left burned. This world doesn't deserve shit from me.

this is also a good idea.

I would delete my .co account and live a happy life in some third world shithole not caring about anything anymore and just chilling playing gacha games and shit while earning % high enough to sustain my living till I die.

get me a girl and live life

Donate it to a feminist organization.

I would eat so much fast food i would weight 800pounds.

Surgerymaxx with the best surgeons

The same as I'm doing now but in luxury.

buy more food and a house of my own

Buy a house
invest some of it I guess

If you're given $1,000,000 then the taxes on that would be 37% (and I'm certain that's low by world standards - repeat this math for a european and the outlook is even worse).

That leaves you with $630,000 in the bank.

If you spend that money, you're a fool. You can easily spend that much money in a few decades, and then you'll be out on the street. A good index fund can give you maybe 10% so that'd be $63k per year. You have to pay capital gains tax on that, and here again, if you're smart you're putting some of it back into the index fund in order to keep up with inflation. You should also be contributing the max to a roth IRA.

Bottom line, what you'd have left to actually live on is around $40k per year. This makes you lower middle class.

To be sure, that's still a pretty good deal if your lifestyle is modest. I would get a small house in a very rural place that has fiber internet. I'd have a kick-ass gaming PC. I'd be very content with this.

It isn't the kind of money that would attract women and help with "ascension" though. In fact, I guarantee that if a foid gets wind of the $630k you have in the bank, she will latch onto you and drain you like a vampire. You would get sex from her, yes. But afterwards, you would no longer have your $40k per year.

Last edited:
If you're given $1,000,000 then the taxes on that would be 37% (and I'm certain that's low by world standards - repeat this math for a european and the outlook is even worse).

That leaves you with $630,000 in the bank.

If you spend that money, you're a fool. You can easily spend that much money in a few decades, and then you'll be out on the street. A good index fund can give you maybe 10% so that'd be $63k per year. You have to pay capital gains tax on that, and here again, if you're smart you're putting some of it back into the index fund in order to keep up with inflation. You should also be contributing the max to a roth IRA.

Bottom line, what you'd have left to actually live on is around $40k per year. This makes you lower middle class.

To be sure, that's still a pretty good deal if your lifestyle is modest. I would get a small house in a very rural place that has fiber internet. I'd have a kick-ass gaming PC. I'd be very content with this.

It isn't the kind of money that would attract women and help with "ascension" though. In fact, I guarantee that if a foid gets wind of the $630k you have in the bank, she will latch onto you and drain you like a vampire. You would get sex from her, yes. But afterwards, you would no longer have your $40k per year.

JBWmaxx in SEA

Buy more acreage + (toy) guns

Leave society to live alone in the mountains or some chit.

Fuck some gigastacy whores and invest the rest

I would retire, and become a recluse with my copes.

Don't give me dreams man because they are dead.
1. Join physics grad program
2. Buy house in nice location for family
3. Migrate maxx to some first world country
4. Buy a cosy place just outside the city there
5. Maybe get married and raise kids
6. Become a professor/researcher.
7. Build a financial portfolio to grow all that money

Don't give me dreams man because they are dead.
1. Join physics grad program
2. Buy house in nice location for family
3. Migrate maxx to some first world country
4. Buy a cosy place just outside the city there
5. Maybe get married and raise kids
6. Become a professor/researcher.
7. Build a financial portfolio to grow all that money

post on .co and ldar.

buy good copes

i would sit in front of a computer talking to other incels about the regressive state of society and the irredeemably cancerous nature of female behavior. probably

My bitcoins are technically worth more than a million euros and I won't do shit with them.

It's just nice to know I won't have to look for a job any time soon.

Oh nice so you did manage to make some good money despite selling your bitcoin before it went so high.
Well, all I said is that I had sold most of it, but I had kept some. It took a while for my leftovers to become very valuable, but they eventually did. I currently have around 63BTC, which is around 1.7 M€

Last edited:
My bitcoins are technically worth more than a million euros and I won't do shit with them.

It's just nice to know I won't have to look for a job any time soon.
bruh send me some pls

This is a difficult one for me. Simply because... most of my dreams are social and I can't simply buy lots of friends and a gf.

So I don't really know what I would do.

Well, all I said is that I had sold most of it, but I had kept some. It took a while for my leftovers to become very valuable, but they eventually did. I currently have around 63BTC, which is around 1.7 M€

You really don't think that now is the time to just cash out? :o

Last edited:
  • Surgerymaxx
  • Looksmaxx
  • Investmaxx
  • Housemaxx
  • Travelmaxx
  • PCmaxx
  • Copemaxx
  • JBW/SEAmaxx

Order a pizza

probably nothing i have zero life skills or understanding of this chaotic world im practically handicapped at this point