Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory If you had a healthy young years, you can't be subhuman

Petain

Petain

Recruit
★★★
Or very less likely. I am sure we are here because our parents didn't raise our in a healthy way.

If you're parents didn't give you milk at breast when you was baby, give you goyslop because too lazy to Cook, never says you to breath by the nose... It's their fault if you are subhuman.

I have rage against them for that. They raise me like shit, it's not a surprise if i have a subhuman Bones structure now. (I am pretty sure it's because of this because i looked normal when i was a kid.)

It fucking piss me off. Why everything is out of our control ? Genetic or during the first years when we are under control of parents who Can be retards.

Or very less likely. I am sure we are here because our parents didn't raise our in a healthy way.

If you're parents didn't give you milk at breast when you was baby, give you goyslop because too lazy to Cook, never says you to breath by the nose... It's their fault if you are subhuman.

I have rage against them for that. They raise me like shit, it's not a surprise if i have a subhuman Bones structure now. (I am pretty sure it's because of this because i looked normal when i was a kid.)

It fucking piss me off. Why everything is out of our control ? Genetic or during the first years when we are under control of parents who Can be retards.
I have always subconsciously mewed even as a kid and was also breastfed and I’m still a manlet with no jaw

Honestly I think I primarily got fucked by genetics. None of those things apply to me

Hey if you looked normal as a kid then surgery maxx or treatment maxx, i got my bloodwork turns out my balding is from stress, so its curable just six sessions of plasma. Maybe look into that

You have some of the worst takes on here lately to be honest man.

Honestly I think I primarily got fucked by genetics. None of those things apply to me
At most I used to sometimes have to mouth breathe because I have awful allergies that make it hard to breathe out of my nose. That might have affected me to some extent since I do have a recessed chin.

Brutal. So is it really 100% about genetic ?
Yes, I also always ate chicken or beef for every meal except for breakfast so you can’t blame nutrition either.

However I was always a night owl and never got a full nights sleep during puberty so that may have caused me to become shorter but my brother has the same sleeping schedule as me and grew to become 5’11 so maybe it really is all just genetics

Do you was looking normal when you was a kid ?

For me it's the case. It's why i think environement and the context you growth is very important (less important that genetic of course)

Hey if you looked normal as a kid then surgery maxx or treatment maxx, i got my bloodwork turns out my balding is from stress, so its curable just six sessions of plasma. Maybe look into that
Almost everyone looks normal as a kid

Do you was looking normal when you was a kid ?

For me it's the case. It's why i think environement and the context you growth is very important (less important that genetic of course)
I was better looking as a kid yeah which adds up