Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you had a choice, would you want to be born female?

LPFlacko

LPFlacko

Greycel
We all know women have it easier in a lot of respects, but would you want to be one?

There was a thread here where you had to choose between being a Becky or an incel , The majority choose Becky

Yes, but if there was a choice of what I actually want. its to not be born at all

No, i'd be born chad.

Homosexuals have it easier too. Doesn't mean I'd want to be one.

I'd like to be born off this Earth, perhaps as some distance alien race instead of a monkey's cousin

Gay thread tbh

Yes, I'd prefer to have a life of privilege

yeah tbh, would solve a lot of problems

ehh maybe, but dunno.
I mean, I still could lesbianmaxx.

Anything is better than what I’m doing

No thanks. I'd rather have my brain intact but get no sex than be an inferior animal getting raped by gigachad.

Yes, without a doubt. I hate circumcision.

Only if lesb, not chad's cumdumpster

Yes, without a doubt. I hate circumcision.
Seriously just stfu you’re mad annoying
I hate circumcision it’s child rape why can’t i be born as a female:feelstastyman::soy:

Seriously just stfu you’re mad annoying
I hate circumcision it’s child rape why can’t i be born as a female:feelstastyman::soy:
Just call male rights soy bro!
ngl

Just call male rights soy bro!
ngl
Ngl can you say something other than circumcision is child rape how is it child rape nigga:cryfeels::feelstastyman:

Stop acting like an annyoing autist and spamming that shit:rolleyes:

Ngl can you say something other than circumcision is child rape how is it child rape nigga:cryfeels::feelstastyman:

Fucking lol how is that autistic, i need to spread this. It is my life goal to make circumcision illegal.

Fucking lol how is that autistic, i need to spread this. It is my life goal to make circumcision illegal.
Ok i understand you but stop spamming it in every thread fr it’s annoying:feelsbadman:

Ok i understand you but stop spamming it in every thread fr it’s annoying:feelsbadman:
Ok man i will try to talk about it less but it is a huge male only problem for me.

Only if I have the brain I currently have with all its experiences and memories otherwise it wouldn't really be me and I would rather not exist than have that.

There is penetrative invasion, it is an assault on the sexual organ. Sounds like something.

Anyway, infant circumcision requires that the synechia be separated by force, this is where a blunt tipped instrument (or blade in some cases) is forced into the fused membrane prematurely separating it before the actual circumcision even begins. This is an excruciating part of the procedure if there is no anesthetic or if the doctor doesnt wait enough for topical analgesia to take effect.

But if you want to call it something else, it is worse, rape doesnt remove erogenous zones like the frenulum (orgasmic trigger region.)

Well female life is a lot easier