Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If You had a chance with a woman, would you even know what to do?

wasteofspace

wasteofspace

Recruit
★★★
I think this gets overlooked way too much

the cute teen of your dreams is standing in front of you, waiting for you to take her

i wouldnt even know where the hell to begin

normies makeout, snuggle, touch eachother etc before they get out of school. this is easy to them

but i would just be an idiot and completely clueless

I wouldn't be able to respond to any social cues, or "choosing signals". My conversational skills are so limited I straight up wouldn't know what to say, but if she led the whole interaction, I could make love to her.

I would have my way with her before she can think about rejecting me. Sometimes, life does requires a little bit a force.

I wouldn't be able to respond to any social cues, or "choosing signals". My conversational skills are so limited I straight up wouldn't know what to say, but if she led the whole interaction, I could make love to her.

you would be surprised how many signals there are

for example sex havers dont say 'come over to my place for sex'. They say 'do you want to come over to my place for a drink?' and they know that means do you want sex.

They literally have their own goddamn language

Many women online admit that they do not want to teach their man anything. Seems like, no matter what, there will always be roadblocks in our path. Miss out on integral experiences in your formative years and it's downhill from there. Autism or not, lacking social skills and experience is a major hinderance.

you would be surprised how many signals there are

for example sex havers dont say 'come over to my place for sex'. They say 'do you want to come over to my place for a drink?' and they know that means do you want sex.

They literally have their own goddamn language
Exactly, there is so much subtlety and nuisance to dating these days I couldn't keep up.

I would get the foid drunk so she wouldn’t remember anything
This... I've never been to a bar, but I've theorized that an intoxicated foid is the only way I'd ever receive some companionship.

Exactly, there is so much subtlety and nuisance to dating these days I couldn't keep up.

just try turning her on while on a date and getting her into the mood without coming off as a creep

if your timing is off at all, your screwed. touch her knee too early, screwed, labeled a creep. touch her knee too late, screwed, labeled desperate. ask her to come to your place too early, screwed, you just want her pussy. ask her to come to your place too late, screwed, your not confident in what you want.

normies have this timing down perfect, from many years of experience

I think this gets overlooked way too much

the cute teen of your dreams is standing in front of you, waiting for you to take her

i wouldnt even know where the hell to begin

normies makeout, snuggle, touch eachother etc before they get out of school. this is easy to them

but i would just be an idiot and completely clueless
Playing with a girl is like playing with a doll.

just try turning her on while on a date and getting her into the mood without coming off as a creep

if your timing is off at all, your screwed. touch her knee too early, screwed, labeled a creep. touch her knee too late, screwed, labeled desperate. ask her to come to your place too early, screwed, you just want her pussy. ask her to come to your place too late, screwed, your not confident in what you want.

normies have this timing down perfect, from many years of experience
I'm on this forum brocel, how many dates do you think I have been on? I haven't even been invited to a fuckin party once in my life. I did ask a girl to come to my house once "too early" and learned that lesson though. But that was just a foreshadowing of how the rest of my interaction with that woman would go. These days I don't even know what comes first having a girlfriend or having sex with her and then "making it official"

Hit her with the back hand, power bomb her, put her in an arm lock, pick her up, hit here with a standing drop kick, roundhouse her head into the pavement and then hit her with the five finger death punch